• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Important. Old pill. Still Good? See 4 Yourself.

kracked

Bluelighter
Hello all. I used to be a regular here, getting information on the most HR possible. Ive quit opiates for over 3 years now. But theres always the occasional... "lets try to see how it affects me after X months" question in my mind.

Today, while cleaning my room, I brushed under the metallic heater and found an old pill that seems to be an 8mg Dilaudid. Now I know for sure it isnt mine because and I lived here for over a year... Id say around 16 months. So that pill is AT LEAST 16 months old.

I'm wondering if it's still usuable. And in what way. If its cleaned a bit, dissolved and passed through cotton filter for IV, or is it safer to just take the oral or anal route?. The black bits seems to be from some insects that tried to bite it or something but I figured... even if some of it ends up inside a human's bloodstream, itd be the same as if that insect woulda just bitten us directly, and nothing really scary lives in Canada as far as insects goes specially thoses who live inside houses.

I got some pictures.

What do you recommend?

https://ibb.co/album/5WVvYs
PW: Bluelight (Caps sensitive)

Last edited:
Pills last for years, they never really "expire", only lose potency slowly over time.

If it looks corrupted by insects I wouldn't IV it, sounds sketchy. Could be mold?

You should test it for fentanyl, unknown sketchy pill.

also, if this is a relapse after 3 years maybe reconsider, my friend.

I get what you're saying but I don't consider Relapse if it's just 1 time, its not like ordered 500$ worth and planned to buzz for a month. Its just one. And I'm on 65mg Methadone. It'll probably have very little effect on me even at 8mg.

But could there be something dangerous if the pill is old and has been in a "dirty" aka under a metallic heater for lets say 2 years to be safe? You said Mold... what if it is... would it cause problem for IV?

And doesnt filtering remove impurities anyway? I could Double filter... or even use that technique where the guy puts cottons inside a seringe plunger and pushes out the liquid so its thorougly filtered?

If I'm to do it what's the safest way?

Look at the pictures... password for album is Bluelight

Based on who lived here before me (someone I know) thoses pills must have come directly from the pharmacy.
I could be wrong tho, but most likely they are. Directly from the Pharmacy to a plastic bottle and most likely he dropped them and one lodged itself somewhere he couldnt see it amd didnt look for it much, cuz Its not like I went really far with my cleaning to find it, which prooves he wasnt really fond of cleaning either.

I get what you're saying but I don't consider Relapse if it's just 1 time, its not like ordered 500$ worth and planned to buzz for a month. Its just one. And I'm on 65mg Methadone. It'll probably have very little effect on me even at 8mg.

But could there be something dangerous if the pill is old and has been in a "dirty" aka under a metallic heater for lets say 2 years to be safe? You said Mold... what if it is... would it cause problem for IV?

And doesnt filtering remove impurities anyway? I could Double filter... or even use that technique where the guy puts cottons inside a seringe plunger and pushes out the liquid so its thorougly filtered?

unfortunately we aren't really allowed to speculate what's in or wrong with the pill, it's against the rules

hypothetically if it is something like mold that can be incredibly dangerous to IV as it bypasses all of your bodily defenses, there was a recent case of a guy who injected a bit of mushroom tea and nearly died from a massive fungal infection of his blood, I can only assume mold is potentially just as dangerous

I wouldn't trust a filter

and by the pics, it does kinda look like mold to me, but I dunno man

I would just snort it or eat it

Based on who lived here before me (someone I know) thoses pills must have come directly from the pharmacy.
I could be wrong tho, but most likely they are. Directly from the Pharmacy to a plastic bottle and most likely he dropped them and one lodged itself somewhere he couldnt see it amd didnt look for it much, cuz Its not like I went really far with my cleaning to find it, which prooves he wasnt really fond of cleaning either.

Assuming its mold and I snort it theres no danger?

I mean, it's not good for you obviously, but we inhale mold spores every day from the environment but our body can fight it off with it's natural defense system

when you IV stuff it bypasses every defense system your body has

just scrape off the casing and the black stuff and sort it, I'm sure you'll be fine

but hell, living in the US I always assume EVERY opioid pill is 100% fentanyl until I am proven otherwise

I would assume it's fentanyl first, not pharma, even if you think you know this person. Safety first man.

Assuming its mold and I snort it theres no danger?
You absolutely don't want to insufflate mold directly. It depends massively onnwhst type of mold and the dose plus your immune function.

But to say there is no danger to snorting is a misunderstanding.

You would need to cook it to kill the mold, but I don't believe chemicals or drugs should be heated unless indicated and routinely necessary.

Obviously people heat heroin etc, and weed lol. But heat alters chemicals.

Ultimately it's only one pill so never worth jepeordising health in uncertainty. It doesn't look like mold, possibly some chemical degradation?

Drugs have quite a shelf life though generally.

Well you say in the U.S. but I live in quite the modest city in Canada DD's don't roam the streets and it's actually quite hard to find one, let alone a reliable one... and by that I dont even mean what they sell but simply that they are so lazy sometimes....

I understand nothing is 100% safe, but you think smashing it down in a powder and removing the bits that seem bad is a good form of HR?

Hello all. I used to be a regular here, getting information on the most HR possible. Ive quit opiates for over 3 years now. But theres always the occasional... "lets try to see how it affects me after X months" question in my mind.

Today, while cleaning my room, I brushed under the metallic heater and found an old pill that seems to be an 8mg Dilaudid. Now I know for sure it isnt mine because and I lived here for over a year... Id say around 16 months. So that pill is AT LEAST 16 months old.

I'm wondering if it's still usuable. And in what way. If its cleaned a bit, dissolved and passed through cotton filter for IV, or is it safer to just take the oral or anal route?. The black bits seems to be from some insects that tried to bite it or something but I figured... even if some of it ends up inside a human's bloodstream, itd be the same as if that insect woulda just bitten us directly, and nothing really scary lives in Canada as far as insects goes specially thoses who live inside houses.

I got some pictures.

What do you recommend?

https://ibb.co/album/5WVvYs
PW: Bluelight (Caps sensitive)
Lol looks like a mini cup cake, what a weird pill. It's got specs though, could be MD or maybe not.
That's why your thread will be closed in a bit.
doing this is sadly forbidden.

Lol looks like a mini cup cake, what a weird pill. It's got specs though, could be MD or maybe not.
That's why your thread will be closed in a bit.
doing this is sadly forbidden.
What you're trying to do Is kinda dangerous. Unless u don't have Micron filters, not even think of iving that thing. I think you could snort it. Tbh, I've never used dillies in my life. Just bare in mind that your health is first. U don't wanna fk it up for a 20 min high

I doubt they would prevent someone from getting harm reduction advice....

Im not doing anything wrong at all, I found a pill and Im asking information and harm reduction advice from it. Ive seen tons of 8mg dilaudid pills in my life and the triangular white ones with a weird E3 (8) on one side and D|D on the other is unmistakenly a pill I recognize as dilaudid 8mg. Since I knew what it was I'm not asking about that, Im asking about the usuability and the fact its old and maybe at first I though it might have been insect bites but the mold theory is in my opinion more durable as insects wouldnt bite on something like this unless it had a food fragrance added to it or was coated in sugar.

I scrappes off the sides and faces and thats's what's left

10 min after IN consumption and very minimal effects, I assume since its not IV the potency is much less and the 65mg methadone blocks it. I can usually feel something faint with 4mg IV under my current methadone doseage... but with 8mg IN I feel almost nothing... with 8MG IV id have definately felt it but didnt wanted to risk mold infections. Seemed bad. The goal in IN is to keep most of it in your nostrils and not shoot it up so deep it actually goes in your mouth right? I think I got about 10% of it too far and swallowed it. But there was so much even using both nostrils I clogged em up. Am I doing this wrong...

no judgements but this is a very dangerous game being played fresh back in the game.
i read that its the one time... how much time/energy has been spent on this unknown pill? doesnt sound like it is rewarding at all after all the HR was offered and we still wondering what to do after partaking.
what i mean is: look at whats going on. seems everything was moving right along and bam! an unknown throws it all askew. this is nothing new. dont lose your focus on some garbage, yes? please?
peace

BTW in term of HR - my 'worst' OD was from shooting a tiny ten £ bag which was prolly 3/4's of a point compared to 3-4 points I was doing before I went back to it a couple of weeks later. IME tolerance to opiates drops v quickly

If you IV mold, that can kill you. The mold will multiply in your veins and arteries and spreads systemically through your body.

You can't be sure that even heating up the spoon will kill the mold.

Pills last for years, they never really "expire", only lose potency slowly over time.

If it looks corrupted by insects I wouldn't IV it, sounds sketchy. Could be mold?

You should test it for fentanyl, unknown sketchy pill.

also, if this is a relapse after 3 years maybe reconsider, my friend.
Most drugs lose potency over time, but not all. I can't find the article, but some drugs actually increase in potency over time. Doesn't sound like that should be possible but the article explained it.