• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

Wow captain, I miss you.You were there for me at the exact
perfect time because it was fun being high with you and smoking dabz.
Can I say that ! Anyway thank you for all of your help. LoL.

And laughs. And not just because it's today but it could be any day.
You were so real. And still are I miss you !! Hee he. I loved
having that much fun even though we weren't even close.

Thinking of you even lol makes me actually laugh out loud.
And smile. Thanks for helping.

You knew exactly what I was saying. looools.
That was crazy. I mean crazy awesome. Lool.

WOW . . . Oh yeah and there will never ever
ever be another Captain !!!
Why !?

It was fun shitposting on benzo's.
I know how it feels. I'm sorry. I just wanted to
say you were epic. Just this one last time.

cYB4SeD.gif

You are so missed. That's hot ! :hot: 😉

Rainbow hearts always.

I am sad that OUR deaths confirm the reality of those of us who find ourselves on BlueLight. All these wonderful people have died.

RIP C.H

Yo buddy. I have your book safe with a friend. One of the good things I did was make sure that was kept safe.

CaptainHeroin was an astonishingly good writer. It’s a tough road because it’s like talking to him which was equally astonishing in any context good or bad.

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

Rest in peace my friend. I think about you often. I was laughing the other day remembering those pics of you laying on the ground while tripping. This place isn't the same without you.

Someone stole my copy of volume 3 of his book which cost me over $300 dollars Canadian.

Can anyone help

Has he ever made you laugh with the story of how he 1st tried water soluble IVable benzos, namely Loprazolam and Midazolam , along with real Subutex tablets ( which he had never tried back then, just Suboxone if memory serves ) and 1st generation anti histamines ( one of the crazy combos we discussed/indulged in 10+ years ago ), I wonder ?

6ewlkUu.gif
🧡
Has he ever made you laugh with the story of how he 1st tried water soluble IVable benzos, namely Loprazolam and Midazolam , along with real Subutex tablets ( which he had never tried back then, just Suboxone if memory serves ) and 1st generation anti histamines ( one of the crazy combos we discussed/indulged in 10+ years ago ), I wonder ?