• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

Ive had quite a few accounts after i stopped lurking,and he was the first to reach out to me on my first acc.

See you on the other side bro..I cant claim to have known you well,but you were a rare breed,I could tell as much..and you loved people in your way that was clear.
Hope your in a better place

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.
Soo sorry to hear that it really hurts my heart💔💔

He passed on my birthday..I don't think I've talked to him for 8 years, I used to post a lot and shoot my mouth/fingers off another account I can't get into...but he was always nice to me and we wrote each other alot...
Anyway I just can't believe how many lives he touched, a documentary could be made about this dude getting invested in so many lives...I wish I would of wrote to him more...I don't know why I stopped. Just faded out of touch with the world, pretty inspiring how he wrote everyone on this forum site...well fuck, a true saint he was.

Damn I'm way late to the party. I've read his shit on here for years. A decade. You almost feel like you get to know the people in here even if you never even talk to them. That news literally just fucked me up. Captain Heroin will always be a fucking legend to this community.

I have been luriking on this site since 2010 and just made an account yesterday.. CH has helped me with harm reduction and honestly straight knowledge. fly high CH. If these was no bluelight and captain.h I would have 1/100th of the knowledge I do now. Rest up buddy