• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

I heard about Captains passing on Reddit last night. I didnt know him personally, nor did I know he had videos out there on YouTube, but I remember reading many of his posts on BL over the years and so I wanted to stop by and pay my respects.

RIP Captain Heroin. I'm sorry you had to go the way you did - its a terrible shame and apparently you will be sorely missed by many, many people who's lives you've touched in one way or another. My condolences to his friends and family. Does anyone know if he had a family of his own (kids, a wife/girlfriend)? How old was he when he passed? Peace be with you Andrew.
Ye, he was very close with his family - they funded his lifestyle.
He was gay, so he didn't have children. He had some boyfriend thing going on last time I spoke to him.
Who the fuck posts BL shit on Reddit?

Ye, he was very close with his family - they funded his lifestyle.
He was gay, so he didn't have children. He had some boyfriend thing going on last time I spoke to him.
Who the fuck posts BL shit on Reddit?
Please keep this thread for offering condolences for CH's passing, and not discuss his personal life, yeah?

Also I'm sure I was friends with him on the old version but maybe not. Eva's died and he's still on my follow list. Maybe I'm mistaken and wish I'd made a request as I say we chatted about some heavy shit. I'm gonna go back and read our old chats when I get time.

I was used to see jim here, always had good advice while talking sole )t we I didn't ,

He was part of Blue light.
All hope for all his family, fiends, all onnNliliffi

I been on blue light since 2008 and have gone back and forth with him many times on my posts. I didn’t know him, but he cared and you could tell. It’s never nice to lose someone and especially to an OD. Rest In Peace. With all the stuff we have seen on the drugs we have done there has got to be something more. Maybe after life it’s the perfect trip. 😞

Idk why i keep thinkig of this dude if we spoke for such a short time in private, i feel like his death was an absolute waste of potential, he was hands down the smartest and maybe the nicest dude i ever spoke to. He left alot of love for stubborns like me. I do not believe he died on purpose, people lose control when they use and this shit happens. I should be dead too but i still got pain to go through.
Anyway... not sure if someone already asked but uhh he sent me a novel he wrote, alot of pages, about 700 or more, and my dumb ass deleted the whole thing along with all the links to his noise project (suicide obsession... thats what it was called) if any of u want to make my day, just send it to me pl0x

Last edited by a moderator: