• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

I know. :(

I don't know the exact day he died, for some reason I have April 30 in my head but I couldn't tell you where I got that from. But I know I found out around 11pm on May 6 my time. So very nearly 6 months. That was a tough night. :(

It's still hard to believe he's gone. Occasionally I'll read some of the discord or bluelight conversations I had with him, and some parts of it are very surreal.

I'm not sure I can really think of anyone else I've ever known who was quite like him.
I am still trying to believe that this is how it is going to be now. That this has to be real. I really am. Thank you @JessFR. Thank you. ☹ 💗. Um. 😭
Yes. I miss the @Captain.Heroin so much ! ♡
I didn't know this could be like this.

Last edited:
Was just going threw our chat history..fuck I miss you.

I wish I could read your book..I wish a lot of things. I wish you would just come back..

I hope your in peace Andrew. 💫💙💫

Was just going threw our chat history..fuck I miss you.

I wish I could read your book..I wish a lot of things. I wish you would just come back..

I hope your in peace Andrew. 💫💙💫
There’s some files somewhere in digital. Just can’t be released or whatever. buyable but extremely expensive.

@Captain.Heroin Andrew.
There will never be anyone like you again. You helped to teach me words. I will never forget you for that or I will never stop to keep on trying.

You helped me with encouragement to be able to try and to learn words and inspirations.

BL will never be the same again EVER I feel.
You always helped. If and when possible you would ! You never ever did less than that for ALL of us and others. You were amazing. I am still trying to be out of the shock of this and all.

You were sincere. You treated every one EQUAL. You did so much for me because of who you were and what and how you represented. You grew with BL and helped us grow. Even in the older years. You grew also. You kept us all moving forward and grounded.

Captain my head hurts and it IS maddening.

Thank you for representing what help should be. I try not to write to you everyday but I do want to everyday. I wish to be able to write with genius like you. ☺ You had good teachings somehow. Educated so formally and proper. What a privilege yet you could always stay humble somehow. You were the Great role model when necessary and when needed, Always !

You were kind to everyone even when you didn't have to be. Including me. It was such an amazing time to know you and that was such a gift. Now you are gone even though it is still difficult to accept.

Somehow I feel your soul. And I doubt that you will ever be forgotten !

Rest Captain. You are in our hearts and thoughts and those days will always be missed when you were here. ♡🕊 Those days of Captain.H.

I feel bad today but I do feel good for being able to know you.

5HQktsi.gif

Your posts always made me laugh, you were quite an odd guy, very emotional and dark at times but I could feel you tried your best to keep those demons at bay. Wherever you are mate, I hope you're finally at peace.
We all miss you dear brother.
I send you much love Andrew.

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.
😭

Ive had quite a few accounts after i stopped lurking,and he was the first to reach out to me on my first acc.

See you on the other side bro..I cant claim to have known you well,but you were a rare breed,I could tell as much..and you loved people in your way that was clear.
Hope your in a better place

Soo sorry to hear that it really hurts my heart💔💔

He passed on my birthday..I don't think I've talked to him for 8 years, I used to post a lot and shoot my mouth/fingers off another account I can't get into...but he was always nice to me and we wrote each other alot...
Anyway I just can't believe how many lives he touched, a documentary could be made about this dude getting invested in so many lives...I wish I would of wrote to him more...I don't know why I stopped. Just faded out of touch with the world, pretty inspiring how he wrote everyone on this forum site...well fuck, a true saint he was.

Damn I'm way late to the party. I've read his shit on here for years. A decade. You almost feel like you get to know the people in here even if you never even talk to them. That news literally just fucked me up. Captain Heroin will always be a fucking legend to this community.

I have been luriking on this site since 2010 and just made an account yesterday.. CH has helped me with harm reduction and honestly straight knowledge. fly high CH. If these was no bluelight and captain.h I would have 1/100th of the knowledge I do now. Rest up buddy

You pop into my head every now and then Cap I can't think of BL without thinking of CH haha. I really do miss you man even though you annoyed the shit outta me sometimes lol. Despite that I always somehow ended up in a long rambling conversation/troll thread with you about nearly anything. You were a rare person. Going through this thread a bit and reading things about you I never knew makes me feel a lot of regret. I could've got to know you so much better.