• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

In your opinion, the best rush drug to IV ?

From what ive tried, ketamine and speed mix or ketamine and heroin mix.
Ketamine alone is insane enough especially in high dose but mixing with either of those is a next level rush.

Isn't mixing ket with H dangerous?

IVing heroin on top of rolls is the most intense rush ever. Especially if you popped a roll getting a tad sick. Even if not, its still wild. You feel it wrap around you 10x

At the same time IVing heroin sick as fuck fumbling your cooker after a hard score, and you finally get the vein. Intense.

So..heroin.

IVing heroin on top of rolls is the most intense rush ever. Especially if you popped a roll getting a tad sick. Even if not, its still wild. You feel it wrap around you 10x

At the same time IVing heroin sick as fuck fumbling your cooker after a hard score, and you finally get the vein. Intense.

So..heroin.

The heroin rush is just awesome. Easily the best drug experience IMO.

The kinda... Impossible to describe taste good iv heroin has? It's just great.

If I could without consequence I'd honestly do it the rest of my life. Alas.

As someone who was a heavy heavy heavy heroin addict, and did IV my drugs for a period of a few years, Id still have to say the only drugs that really gave me that “IV rush” were cocaine and meth, mainly meth. I would puke almost immediately every single time but it felt worth it for the rush at the time.

Although I did love speedballs, mixing drugs did become scary to me. Because, back when I was still selling dope and cocaine, I had sold a guy both some heroin and some really strong acetone washed cocaine (don’t worry I’m not incriminating myself, I’ve already been caught for dealing lol) and although I didn’t normally let people shoot up out of the place I was selling at, I wanted to see how much he liked the coke so I agreed to let him shoot up. Unbeknownst to me, he had already had a shot of meth loaded up in his pocket, and used the meth water shot solution to mix in his cocaine and heroin. All 3 drugs together. After he did it, he suddenly just went off the deep end. It was like he was on huge dose benzos or something. He kept forgetting my name and he had forgotten we had walked over to where we were at, and he hadn’t driven. He kept forgetting where he was and what he was doing there. Then he kept on asking for the coke and would get confused each time I told him I already gave it to him. It only lasted for a few minutes but I was scared. Dealt with a lot of heroin overdoses and never let any of em die on me, but I knew how to react to a heroin overdose to bring someone out of it. No idea on how to react to someone who had possibly overdosed on cocaine, meth, or a combination of the two. I was about 10 seconds from calling an ambulance before he started to pull it together.

The puking from an IV cocaine shot, I forgot about that! There was something about being incredibly dope sick and doing cocaine for the first shot of the day, it was what made that miserable existence of my life worth living, and there was something oddly satisfying about how much more sick it would make me — and I believe @TheInvisibleStoner touched on this — there was larger satisfaction and reward to actually make myself more dope sick to then experience it instantly melt away into warm happiness with the heroin shot.

Heroin is overrated as far as IV goes, nothing feels better than a big fat shot of cocaina! bellringers till the day I die; I'll smoke crack if I have to; H is lame

Heroin is overrated as far as IV goes, nothing feels better than a big fat shot of cocaina! bellringers till the day I die; I'll smoke crack if I have to; H is lame

It's interesting how different people perceive the same drugs differently.

For instance you hear a lot of people rave about how euphoric IV meth is. I can't stand IV meth. Makes me sick.

I like amphetamines and Stimulants generally but only in really small doses.

Now heroin, looove iv heroin.

It's interesting how different people perceive the same drugs differently.

For instance you hear a lot of people rave about how euphoric IV meth is. I can't stand IV meth. Makes me sick.

I like amphetamines and Stimulants generally but only in really small doses.

Now heroin, looove iv heroin.

Ive just found that snorting H does everything I need it too/ I dont wanna die though, slamming has been lackluster for me for whatever reason.

It does work well intranasal, that was my preferred ROA after I couldn’t IV anymore, but it still doesn’t even compare to IV in my experience. The main disadvantages I found to intranasal was the complete loss of the initial and instant euphoric rush and the delayed onset of effects; however, there were advantages to the loss of those, such as longer duration and less severe withdrawals and cravings.

Ive just found that snorting H does everything I need it too/ I dont wanna die though, slamming has been lackluster for me for whatever reason.

Snorting is definitely good enough. I gave up IV'ing a long time ago. Unlikely I would ever do heroin again, for sure will never IV. Quite a bit of bad things happen, and yes I didn't want to die either. It eventually gets to the point where you are addicted to sticking a needle in your arm.

I was really against the needle for the longest. Those kids were all trouble to me. I would just get a bag a sniff it up right there. Come and go with 0, perhaps an extra bag in your mouth if you want one to go. How I was taught. These guys are coming and going with full packages of needles, 20 bags, sitting around cooking it up like there is no such thing as police. Completely stopped hanging out with them since thought they were get me in trouble.

Fast forward some years I get my 1st dope case since that became me.

It is certainly bad news once you cross over to the IV path because the desperation to get high and remove the withdrawal is so great.

Last edited:
I do feel bad for the current opioid users who have to suffer with the current markets and fentanyl. The worst is for the people clean for periods of time who relapse, there is just no forgiveness like there was with heroin. Way too many good people who lost their battles to addiction lately, sad times indeed.

I’m honestly surprised (and somewhat jealous even though I don’t use opioids anymore) fentanyl hasn’t reached Australia. Although, I suppose it’s a blessing in disguise for me here because I find it absolutely pointless to relapse for such a trash drug.

The last few months at my clinic people were dying every week from fet, Very depressing

Heroin would be my first choice with coke as a very close second

The heroin rush is just awesome. Easily the best drug experience IMO.

The kinda... Impossible to describe taste good iv heroin has? It's just great.

If I could without consequence I'd honestly do it the rest of my life. Alas.

You cannot. I had IV'd time to time way before I had a habit and didn't get it. Its not until you are horribly sick, then IV and feel your body transform when it becomes bad (or good rather amazing in feeling).

I feel bad for romanticizing it. But will say to the youngsters it only feels so good since you are in the most deepest hell ever. And you can only escape it for a few. No way to live.

IV hydromorphone + MXE combo
Id love to try this
Isn't mixing ket with H dangerous?
Probably yeah. The rush is well worth it though imo. They hold each others hands all the way down your vein. Brain orgasn or what. I imagine what Lucid said above is way better.
If you're going to try it use a smaller amount of both of them to what you normally do.
If

Been 6 years since I IV heroin and the same for meth/any other drugs.

I prefer downers to uppers, but would say IV meth gave me the most electrifying euphoric feeling ever when i was using harder drugs.

although thinking back, the first time i ever shot H i remember thinking "this blows meth clean out of the water!" but i think over time i adapted to liking meths effects more, few more years down the track i generally just got over being up tweaked for days not eating, then started chilling on opiates more and more. Nothing like a nice nod mmm

Id love to try this

Probably yeah. The rush is well worth it though imo. They hold each others hands all the way down your vein. Brain orgasn or what. I imagine what Lucid said above is way better.
If you're going to try it use a smaller amount of both of them to what you normally do.
If

I need to add detail about achieving the best IV rush with dilaudid plus MXE. It's not just a matter of mixing both into a single shot.

You need to have doses MXE also about 4 hours before the IV shot. Something about being in an MXE afterglow has an effect that magnifies the rush while if you just slam mxe plus hydromorphone sober...you wont get the correct rush.

The rush feels like an IV dilaided rush where your knees go weak and your neck and shoulders tingle with warmth that lasts about 1 minute when u slam hydromorphone alone...but with MXE this short lived rush lasts for 30 min or more amd has a clean stimulation to it too.

You don't even meed mxe in the 2nd shot after the pre 4 hr mxe dose. or just a little bit maybe but not enough to overpower the hydromorphone rush.

@LucidSDreamr
I've never tried Hydro in any ROA. Sounds amazing IV though.
Thats weird what you say about having to be already on mxe to really feel a shot of mxe.... strangley enough though - when I made a mxe and pg solution and put it in a vape pen, it didn't do hardly anything, basically nothing, when you hit it sober BUT if you had already been on mxe for an hour or so and THEN hit it, it blew your head right the fuck off like dissociative crack! Go figure 🤷‍♂️

@LucidSDreamr
I've never tried Hydro in any ROA. Sounds amazing IV though.
Thats weird what you say about having to be already on mxe to really feel a shot of mxe.... strangley enough though - when I made a mxe and pg solution and put it in a vape pen, it didn't do hardly anything, basically nothing, when you hit it sober BUT if you had already been on mxe for an hour or so and THEN hit it, it blew your head right the fuck off like dissociative crack! Go figure 🤷‍♂️
I meant u need to be on mxe already to get the enhanced hydro rush

I meant u need to be on mxe already to get the enhanced hydro rush
Ohh i see.
Man I really hope i get to try IV mxe one day. The long come up was the one small downfall that drug had.
I havent seen or heard of it around for years. I might have to get back on the DNM to have a look 👀

IV hydromorphone (alone) pales in comparison to IV heroin.
That is a ludicrous statement. Morphone has a better rush gave me the chills. Heroin is a delayed slower rush.
Ohh i see.
Man I really hope i get to try IV mxe one day. The long come up was the one small downfall that drug had.
I havent seen or heard of it around for years. I might have to get back on the DNM to have a look 👀

It has a fast come up plugged and a different high than snorting. IV mxe was amazing to hole on. Definitely the pinnacle of my psychedelic experiences.