• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

In your opinion, the best rush drug to IV ?

I've done both quite a bit, and I'd pick heroin 10 times out of 10.

I will give you the initial rush with hydromorphone gives heroin a run for it's money...

But it's no comparison to me.

I used to IV Hydromorphone (Dilaudid 8mg's) and Oxycodone 30's in the same 3 cc syringe for many years.....
Nothing touches that....
Clean now many, many years!

4-MAR was probably the strongest rush I've. IV Hydromorphone is one of the nicest.

Having belted about every substance on the planet, here are my rankings;

Best Rush - Speedball (coke/heroin), Coke alone and 4MMC (Meow meow)
Best Opiate - Heroin hands down, dunno all the buzz about hydro, ive had it several times as phama iv liquid and pills, not once has it ever been 'better' than heroin, even in high doses (16,32mg). I IVd heaps of that U-4477 whatever shit. that was nicer than hydro and about as short lived.

IV Psychedelics, ive tried 25c and 25i NBOMe substances by immersing the tab in water and using it as the filter to which i drew the solution through after leaving it sit. Worked a treat. 1000ug dose. Colourful, much more pleasant that nasal and oral/sublingual routes - no nausea/sickness.

anyway i gotta be out i may update this later.

This is the Australia subforum, our heroin largely still is heroin ;)

For now anyway...

Yea I can tell cuz ya’ll still use it lol. Part of me misses it, most of me is glad it’s gone.

-GC

Heroin hands down, but there’s some awesome old school meth we get here very rarely that doesn’t go too bad in the old pick either, spine tingling hair standing on end who am I again kinda stuff.
wish I saw more of it about, but then I’d have a real problem

I used to IV Hydromorphone (Dilaudid 8mg's) and Oxycodone 30's in the same 3 cc syringe for many years.....
Nothing touches that....
Clean now many, many years!
Do you know how to break down a 40 mg hydromorphone for iv use

METHAMPFUCKINGPHETAMINE. not as big a "relief" as heroin, but more of dark, dirty, deeply sexual experience.

I'd say heroin is more of a "my wife and son DIDN'T die in that car crash, oh my god I can breathe again"
meth is more of a "i'm fucking 2 strippers at the same time and i'm gonna cuuuuu-" but it doens't quite happen.

idk i haven't had a good meth rush for a long long time.

If you want a total brain fuck that says “O my fucking Jesus Christ what’s the number for triple zero?” but then quickly settles into “I can’t believe I lived through that. Hey wow!” try shooting MDMA. It’s the most beautiful/disgusting rush I’ve ever experienced and I would never do it again.

If you want a total brain fuck that says “O my fucking Jesus Christ what’s the number for triple zero?” but then quickly settles into “I can’t believe I lived through that. Hey wow!” try shooting MDMA. It’s the most beautiful/disgusting rush I’ve ever experienced and I would never do it again.
I've heard that that is really good. My mate said it was like being transported to heaven then walking on clouds.
What dosage did you do and what was your tolerance like?
I used to have a high tolerance to MDMA ages ago. But havent done it in well over 5 years.
If i could get some good stuff I would like to experience it via IV, as I like amphetamine IV, and especially in the same barrel as K, as K and amphetamine in the same barrel is amazing.

I've heard that that is really good. My mate said it was like being transported to heaven then walking on clouds.
What dosage did you do and what was your tolerance like?
I used to have a high tolerance to MDMA ages ago. But havent done it in well over 5 years.
If i could get some good stuff I would like to experience it via IV, as I like amphetamine IV, and especially in the same barrel as K, as K and amphetamine in the same barrel is amazing.
If I remember correctly I shot 150 mg as rule of thumb is body weight + 50 mg and at that time I weighed 100 kg. I had no real MDMA tolerance at that point but some general amphetamine tolerance. I would not describe it as ‘heaven and clouds’ - I fully thought I was dying for a minute or two until it evened out.

I had a lot of good MDMA pills 20 years ago and the IV roll felt nothing like that. However, I also plugged the same dose a few days later and had a really nice roll.

I fully thought I was dying for a minute or two until it evened out.
Sometimes i think shooting big doses of K is like that. I like the intensity.
Others often say it they thought they were dying too and never want to do it again. Shooting K, well, K in general is very marmite in my experience.
Re: the IV mdma, id try it if I ever could get a small amount of some easily (going by your rule id need 140mg), I'm not in those circles anymore, but i dont think its something id specifically seek out/go out of my way to try any time soon...

Sometimes i think shooting big doses of K is like that. I like the intensity.
Others often say it they thought they were dying too and never want to do it again. Shooting K, well, K in general is very marmite in my experience.
Re: the IV mdma, id try it if I ever could get a small amount of some easily (going by your rule id need 140mg), I'm not in those circles anymore, but i dont think its something id specifically seek out/go out of my way to try any time soon...
I found mine on dark web from local supplier: advertised as ‘champagne crystal MDMA’. It tested positive on reagent test but I think it was really contaminated with cut or leftover chemicals from production which added to the shocking rush. I’m not sure how you can clean it up like you can meth or coke.

God damn I am fiending so hard right now. I’m just torturing myself reading this shit. I’m a glutton for punishment, what can I say? Even got me thinking about a nice syrupy shot of crystal and that shit usually geeks me the fuck out. Even thinking about doing a nice coke+heroin speedball is gonna give me a heart attack right about now. Working up one hell of a jones here.