• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Indian clonazepam laced with phenobarb?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I ordered 2mg clonazepam from India that were green and in blister packs. Took one and effects were nothing like real clonazepam. These gave a very subtle calm feeling but it had a slight intoxicating feel to it, like I was mildly stoned and also caused minor coordination issues. Effects would last a solid 24 hours. Peak effects came 8 hours after dosing and provided really good sleep. A shot of alcohol or glass of beer really ramped up the intoxicant effects and felt more like I knocked back a 6 pack. I've tried most RC benzos but nothing seems to match these effects and so my feeling is they put some kind of barb in these. I'm thinking phenobarbital? Any thoughts or experience with Indian benzos laced with barbs?

Phenobarbital isnt potent enough to be laced effectively into a little tablet like that.

Phenobarbitol is fire. When I was 14 my mom was a petsitter and we were watching a dog with epilepsy. I stole some of its phenobarbitol and we smoked it in a blunt. I like to think I'm the only person on the east coast who's ever soked a phenobarbitol blunt LOL.

Well I guess your ROA solved the slow-onset issue. But it's T1/2 is over 2 days. I imagine that it's VERY difficult and dangerous to stop using.

I suppose it WOULD be cheaper to make than alprazolam, but phenobarbitone tablets are BIG.

Oh, and don't forget that they are all barbituric acids. Heavens knows what inhaling it does to your lungs. Still, funny story.

Well I guess your ROA solved the slow-onset issue. But it's T1/2 is over 2 days. I imagine that it's VERY difficult and dangerous to stop using.

I suppose it WOULD be cheaper to make than alprazolam, but phenobarbitone tablets are BIG.

Oh, and don't forget that they are all barbituric acids. Heavens knows what inhaling it does to your lungs. Still, funny story.
Oh man, we smoked everything under the sun in a blunt. I've smoked Depakote blunts, coke blunts, dust blunts, Xanny blunts, you name it. HAHAHA

Well maybe he sprinkled some ammonium nitrate in one of those blunts 🤔🤣

It will of course produce mixed nitrogen oxides. If you read the CSB reports on deaths caused by them? Grisly. Some people get a lungful, cough and feel fine. Next day they keel over dead.

The MSDS data is revealing. Check out the 'firefighting measures' and 'toxic effects'.

Makes ludes made in a SA bathtub look like a safe option.

I never did nitrous. I saw these nappy dreaded hippies who smelled doing it at a party once and never wanted to do anything they thought was cool, lolol. When I was in middle school we used to smoke tea bags out of tin foil cus we swore it gave us a buzz, it was probably the harsh ass smoke. Dude the worst was the time we snorted paxil. It burns SOOOO fucking bad and doesn't go away it burnt for a few hours I wanted to kill myself.