• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Ingest/Take Heroin Orally

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I searched around the forum and web but didn't find a good answer, I don't IV, don't snort, from the bottom better not, I'm not a smoker so what is the right procedure to take heroin orally?
I need strong pain relief and deep relaxation, what should I do and how should I prepare it?

I searched around the forum and web but didn't find a good answer, I don't IV, don't snort, from the bottom better not, I'm not a smoker so what is the right procedure to take heroin orally?
I need strong pain relief and deep relaxation, what should I do and how should I prepare it?
Oh dont begin with that for pain relief and relaxation, trust me in that, and other opioids, though pain is where many addicts begin to start taking pain pills and end up on heroin, when the scripts get cut off as you might as well know, you spoke much like you didnt have experience with hard drugs, so yeah dont go there, im sure you will get some advice from more experienced folks here,but id stay away from that

Maybe a strong indica strain ( cannabis ) I would recommend that over heroin.

If you’re really set on using heroin for pain relief, which I HIGHLY don’t advise, then you want to inject it in your muscle or vein for fastest and best relief BUT be warned even starting heroin will lead you down a dark road to addiction that’s hard to get away from. I’ve been to rehab twice now and have 4 months clean. I suffer chronic pain and started using heroin for pain relief. I started with snorting and two months later I was a heavy IV user. Please go to pain management and start there.

Heroin has a notoriously low oral bioavailability so to get where you want would involve taking excessive doses. This is very dangerous with street heroin as the potency is so variable and there is the possibility of lethal cuts such as fentanyl.

Methadone or buprenorphine would be preferable for your situation.

thanks for replies and advice anyway coming back ontopic, I don't need a high hit that is why i consider swallowing it, any advice on how to prepare it for oral ingestion?

thanks for replies and advice anyway coming back ontopic, I don't need a high hit that is why i consider swallowing it, any advice on how to prepare it for oral ingestion?
You won’t get the pain relief you’re looking for by oral ingestion. Do you have tar or street ready?

it's h you find in western eu, it is said it is pure and from iran/afghanistan, brownish

it's h you find in western eu, it is said it is pure and from iran/afghanistan, brownish

Yeh, standard Eurosmack. I highly.doubt it's pure- unless you're way up the pecking order - and it's in base form which makes the oral bioavailability even worse...

My
My old plugs would just drop the h in a drink and drink it but you get no real high and certainly don’t get any pain relief that way. Why don’t you go see a pain management dr?

Unfortunately heroin bioavailability is piss poor via oral. Gets better sublingually but it being freebase fucks that up too. You could possibly turn it to a salt with minimal vinegar then drip that in your mouth and let it absorb.

Heroin oral bioavailability is garbage for naive users but for those with dependence it’s raises considerably. Even with higher bioavailability (I’ve tried it when I was naive and felt nothing, then dependent I felt something) it still felt just like a stronger oral morphine to me.

-GC

Heroin ingested orally is basically metabolised into morphine. You lose a lot that way and its bioavailability is very poor. It's a complete waste. That's why you don't see addicts taking it that way.
Here in Europe we get heroin base unfortunately, which is made to be smoked or IVed and if you IV it you need to cook it with a weak acid like citric acid or vitamin C to dissolve it in water because otherwise it won't dissolve being base. This process turns it into a soluble salt that can be IVed.
My advice would be to prepare it as for IV and then insert it rectally with a syringe (no needle obviously). That way you should get a decent bioavailability.
You could even snort the water after cooking it but it burns like hell and I don't recommend it. Use vitamin C preferably as it's much less acidic than citric acid. You only need a pinch. Don't go pouring the whole sachet. It's not needed.