• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

Yes, it is.
You know it is the most dangerous ROA, the most harmful, the most irreversible and the easiest to die on.
And you keep injecting. And you do it for a reason, It is indeed a good hit.
Other ROAs are wiser, cleaner and safer and the way to go if you ask me, but they can't hold no comparation against a intravenous drug injection, imho

You'll learn young man!!!!!!

I've just started to get sick, my stomach dropped out & what came out of me was pure black & liquid.
I've now got chicken skin in this heat & I am FREEZING COLD too, my nose is starting to run like a tap with clear snot & I got NOTHING till tomorrow afternoon!!!!!

Next thing EADD will be full of posts asking why the OP feels like someone just injected ice water into his spine, why his whole body is getting tingles from the top of his head into his ass, why his legs hurt & why his dreams are fucked up & sleeping for 2 hours at the max for a week & the PAWS kicks in & you wanna put a gun to your head & paint the wall with your brain.

I'd bang anything into my vein right now, I DON'T give a fuck if it was that stuff that tastes of TCP when smoked OR the most fish tasting gear you ever known that makes your face tingle from 1 line.

You will never understand the desire for heroin till you get sick & here comes another wave of freezing cold nerve shredding tingle & this is just the honeymoon stage.

I can't go past this without saying - it was a step too far for my brother. He was found dead on a beach in 2014, 33yo, with that needle still in his arm.

He was an occasional user and must've got a strong batch. Deaths for this reason are common according to a friend who worked as a drug & alcohol counsellor.

I can't go past this without saying - it was a step too far for my brother. He was found dead on a beach in 2014, 33yo, with that needle still in his arm.

He was an occasional user and must've got a strong batch. Deaths for this reason are common according to a friend who worked as a drug & alcohol counsellor.

That's another reason why I've never fancied injecting - what do you do the first time you try a new batch and it's good stuff? I suppose you could inject a tiny amount and work up from there.

what do you do the first time you try a new batch? I suppose you could inject a tiny amount and work up from there.
That's what I do, a test shot so I can gauge the strength. But if you're suspecting fentanyl in your supply then a test shot on the first dose doesn't allow you to draw any conclusions about the rest of the batch, because fentanyl doesn't distribute itself evenly in the powder, so you could have one shot with next to none in it and have the next one be fatal. So that means you also have to test every single time. Yeah it takes real dedication to wanna be an iv heroin user these days.. 🥴

PS best bet for safety, only use in the same room as someone with Narcan. Your friends can save your life.

You wanna try opium withdrawal then, it'll give you some perspective. I'd rather go off H than the 'original source' any damn day of the week.
Sure. Opium ( gum or poppy) wds are very long lasting.
Methadone is even worse as it has, imho, something unespecifically evil to it.

So the needle is a good hit then? Better than snorting/smoking? When Im rushing on my run and I feel like jesus son..
A more appropriate song is White Light/White Heat (about injecting methamphetamine - white light is messing up my brain, white light is going to drive me insane, white heat tickles me down to my toes, white light I tell goodness knows): yes I have and it was, well, "whoosh, ya fucka!"

That's what I do, a test shot so I can gauge the strength. But if you're suspecting fentanyl in your supply then a test shot on the first dose doesn't allow you to draw any conclusions about the rest of the batch, because fentanyl doesn't distribute itself evenly in the powder, so you could have one shot with next to none in it and have the next one be fatal. So that means you also have to test every single time. Yeah it takes real dedication to wanna be an iv heroin user these days.. 🥴

PS best bet for safety, only use in the same room as someone with Narcan. Your friends can save your life.
Either that, or make a solution of the whole amount, at the same time and use a tiny amount (as things dissolve/disperse in solution evenly). Just heroin hydrolyses to morphine, rather quickly

Either that, or make a solution of the whole amount, at the same time and use a tiny amount (as things dissolve/disperse in solution evenly). Just heroin hydrolyses to morphine, rather quickly
What I do since fentanyl has been creeping into the UK supply (still isn't that much of a thing but I'm not taking risks) is use a test strip on the dissolved solution in the spoon. That'll tell me if it has any fentanyl or not. I dunno what the point even IS if you don't test the liquid solution, due to the distribution issue. If it tests negative I'm good to go with my usual dose (though that's still taking a risk due to the variability). If positive I'll either throw it out or use only in company.

Next thing EADD will be full of posts asking why the OP feels like someone just injected ice water into his spine, why his whole body is getting tingles from the top of his head into his ass, why his legs hurt & why his dreams are fucked up & sleeping for 2 hours at the max for a week & the PAWS kicks in & you wanna put a gun to your head & paint the wall with your brain.
Ye but in the spirit of HR you really ought to post a out the downside of opiates

I'm sorry, I was getting really sick for some reason.
When it comes on like that I get grumpy, I was an asshole & I'm sorry.

(Yes I got some gear yesterday & atm I'm fine)

Getting a camera up the arse, on Monday. They say I have a choice between midazolam & fentanyl IV or nitrous oxide on demand. As I've had nitrous, when I got a wisdom tooth out, I am tempted by the fentanyl (will never IV a drug myself, but an NHS doc!? 😁). Needless to say, much weed will be vapourized before I turn up (niece is taking me, don't drive when fucked)

Getting a camera up the arse, on Monday. They say I have a choice between midazolam & fentanyl IV or nitrous oxide on demand. As I've had nitrous, when I got a wisdom tooth out, I am tempted by the fentanyl (will never IV a drug myself, but an NHS doc!? 😁). Needless to say, much weed will be vapourized before I turn up (niece is taking me, don't drive when fucked)
I can't see N2O doing the job, it goes off to quick & in my experience makes you hung over.
I've shot Fent once by mistake & it just knocked me out & I felt ssssooo rough after.

A old friend who's mom died of cancer had her palliative care bag full of oral morphine & liquid midazolam & he swore by that stuff, he would mix it with crack in the needle & shoot it as a cocktail, even when he ran out of crack he would shoot the midazolam by itself, he loved the stuff so much.

I'd go down the midazolam route myself.