• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Insane Nightsweats days after binge

Drazyhaze

Greenlighter
Ok guys,

I've been browsing bluelight for years. And thank god it existed during my heavy IV Cocaine days or I would probably be dead.

Anyway, I haven't used IV cocaine for over 5 years until this past weekend.

I did a ball in a night like every coke fiend does.

I had no adverse effects. Just standard flying into space and getting on the train.

So since this binge, I've been having nightsweats. To me it seems rather unordinary?

Now I typically am relatively safe and sanitary when it comes to iv technique but anyone that's familiar with iv coke knows how easily that goes out the window.

Your shaky. Your mind is scattered. Potentially reused a needle and didn't realize it. Whatever

So my question is really has anyone experienced something like this? I can't remember if I have in the past honestly.

Could it be something in the cut that my body is getting rid of? Or is it simply my body just getting everything out of my system after years of not using cocaine?

Obviously my paranoid mind goes straight to endocarditis. But I feel like the likelihood of that is so fucking low.

Idk any input or wisdom here would be dope.

Thanks

So since this binge, I've been having nightsweats. To me it seems rather unordinary?
After binging on any stim (but especially coke), I have terrible night sweats. Wake up with bed drenched. I usually sleep on a pallet of sorts on the floor while going through sleep swimming to keep bed fresh. Hell... its been so long since using heavily that I have since started bedding on the floor always as it helps the ol back. Guess I learned this in my speed days.IIDK
Not at all out of the ordinary. Not sure what is going on with the body during sweats but I would guess that it is getting rid of the toxins that we ingest.

Sounds like the body just doing it's thing recognizing the poison and working extra diligently to protect itself.

I use maybe once a month now, even less now, typical night is 1 gram (smoking). Almost every session, the following day I have headaches and need to piss alot!

Never noticed this when I was out there going hard days upon days for months but now with a few weeks than a binge, I feel like doo doo.

However I first noticed this recovery process with PCP my 1st drug of choice. Clean time then binge, the worst recovery I've experienced. I'm limited in my drug experience to only crack and PCP.

Never knew you could get a cocaine hangover!

Yeah i really have no other weird symptoms. Other then being sweaty going on day 3 and night sweats that's about it. I guess i've just never ran into it before. I can really only chalk it up to not having used any drugs in such a long time. My body just insta-reacting.

This is probably Captain Obvious speaking 😊 but stay hydrated. I'm diabetic and dehydration is a constant issue. I wake up hot and sweaty whether I've been doing drugs or not. I ended up in ICU last year because my electrolytes were so out of whack from dehydration (that's what lead to Shane Warne's heart attack too, I think). You can get stuff which hydrates and balances electrolytes. I make sure I drink a ton of that when doing meth.

Obviously if it last much longer without using get to a doctor and get a check-up. Just because I come along and say its all good does not mean that there isnt any other explanation.
A lthough I have a habit of brushing off some "side effects" that I probably shouldnt, ya know?
Anyway.
Heres to moderation.
:cheerz:

Obviously if it last much longer without using get to a doctor and get a check-up. Just because I come along and say its all good does not mean that there isnt any other explanation.
A lthough I have a habit of brushing off some "side effects" that I probably shouldnt, ya know?
Anyway.
Heres to moderation.
:cheerz:
Yeah no doubt man. It's only been about 2 days. I'm gonna see if it happens again tonight and go from there