• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Internet use up 40 per cent in San Francisco Bay Area – but you know what’s even higher? Yep, alcohol, weed use

thujone

Bluelight Crew
With the San Francisco Bay Area, including Silicon Valley, on its third week of self-quarantine, and facing at least another month of being stuck in near-lockdown at home, habits have changed.

Internet use has jumped by roughly 40 per cent, with millions working from home, where possible, and using video-conferencing to get their jobs done and stay in touch. But an even greater shift has happened around how people are coping with isolation, namely by getting off their heads.

relevant ;)

ballmer_peak.png

lol definitely.

btw, for the uninitiated, Ballmer was the once CEO of Microsoft who now owns the LA Clippers and he became a bit of a meme for his penchant to give enthusiastic talks at tech conferences, bounding around the stage while sweating profusely from the armpits

Ballmer Peak is also present in billiards as far as I'm personally concerned. Just speaking from experience.
And bowling. I peak after my first drink or two and kick ass, then it's all gutter balls from then on -_-

he became a bit of a meme for his penchant to give enthusiastic talks at tech conferences, bounding around the stage while sweating profusely from the armpits
Sounds more like he was just doing a lot of coke or amps lol

I once talked for 8 hours straight, no joke, on a road trip with my wife after popping a 20mg adderal IR hahahahah

I once talked for 8 hours straight, no joke, on a road trip with my wife after popping a 20mg adderal IR hahahahah

Fuck you. I went on a weeks long road trip with a mate once and he talked for days straight because he was off the ganja and maybe some meds and was in a manic state. I wanted to kill him and myself. :ROFLMAO:

♪♫ "Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, ... " ♪♫

Fret for your figure and fret for your latte' and fret for your lawsuit and fret for your toilet paper.

Fuck you. I went on a weeks long road trip with a mate once and he talked for days straight because he was off the ganja and maybe some meds and was in a manic state. I wanted to kill him and myself. :ROFLMAO:
The wife enjoyed it, would have otherwise been a real boring ass drive lol