Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Is Hannah gadsby funny ?

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Just an ad on, read about L. Shriver ( the author of, "we need to talk about Kevin" a few years ago. Remember that she had a visceral moment of combatting the 'woke' (hate that term) political, force, in Brisbane, a few years ago. Don't agree with all her views, that she has announced in media, but have so much respect for her stance & logic of expression.
It's always nuanced; the cultural climate of where you are, what you can relate to. Oz has got its own set, like everywhere. Eh Sky News in Oz, makes Sky News, in UK, look like CNN in US. 🤔

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Eh Sky News in Oz, makes Sky News, in UK, look like CNN in US. 🤔
Too funny. And so true. Big fan of Sky News Australia! :) 🇦🇺 Sky UK: too PC, lacklustre, and fucking boring by comparison. This said: how Sky Australia can deem Piers Morgan a fair swap for Alan Jones is beyond me.

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
^...am sorry for your troubles. Alan Jones, have only seen since you posted; I love his embittered soul. Cranky and annoyed people need representation, I agree.
😟 Have you tried FOX, they just are tinsel to represent actual grievance?

So, Piers, M. Is doing the Murdoch Shuffle (or, is Murdoch, doing the Morgan, shuffle? 🤔🤹).

Anyway.😁

Last edited:

dalpat077

Bluelighter
^...am sorry for your troubles. Alan Jones, have only seen since you posted; I love his embittered soul. Cranky and annoyed people need representation, I agree.
😟 Have you tried FOX, they just are tinsel to represent actual grievance?

So, Piers, M. Is doing the Murdoch Shuffle (or, is Murdoch, doing the Morgan, shuffle? 🤔🤹).

Anyway.😁

Not even Fox and Piers on their BEST days come close! :ROFLMAO:

Alan kicks off at around 0:47 and doesn't let up until the end!

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Goddamnit - when you see someone as cranky as you - you Fuck'n love their miserable, exhasberation, - cause you know - how shit it is!... As an aside, when you can....and the top of their baldness, makes you go... Urrrgh, c'mere! 😫😣🤓❤️

... apparently, Newscorp(AUS), have turned full-on, captain-planet now, whoda thunk the media is making idiots of its followers, eh?

Fuck em all😉

Last edited:

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
...have I done a wrong thing. Hope not too personal...if we're going to get intimate, better take our clothes off.... slowly, eh?!
(GIFs Broken) 😟