⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Is Hannah gadsby funny ?

Eh Sky News in Oz, makes Sky News, in UK, look like CNN in US. 🤔
Too funny. And so true. Big fan of Sky News Australia! :) 🇦🇺 Sky UK: too PC, lacklustre, and fucking boring by comparison. This said: how Sky Australia can deem Piers Morgan a fair swap for Alan Jones is beyond me.

^...am sorry for your troubles. Alan Jones, have only seen since you posted; I love his embittered soul. Cranky and annoyed people need representation, I agree.
😟 Have you tried FOX, they just are tinsel to represent actual grievance?

So, Piers, M. Is doing the Murdoch Shuffle (or, is Murdoch, doing the Morgan, shuffle? 🤔🤹).

Anyway.😁

Last edited:
^...am sorry for your troubles. Alan Jones, have only seen since you posted; I love his embittered soul. Cranky and annoyed people need representation, I agree.
😟 Have you tried FOX, they just are tinsel to represent actual grievance?

So, Piers, M. Is doing the Murdoch Shuffle (or, is Murdoch, doing the Morgan, shuffle? 🤔🤹).

Anyway.😁

Not even Fox and Piers on their BEST days come close! :ROFLMAO:

Alan kicks off at around 0:47 and doesn't let up until the end!

Goddamnit - when you see someone as cranky as you - you Fuck'n love their miserable, exhasberation, - cause you know - how shit it is!... As an aside, when you can....and the top of their baldness, makes you go... Urrrgh, c'mere! 😫😣🤓❤️

... apparently, Newscorp(AUS), have turned full-on, captain-planet now, whoda thunk the media is making idiots of its followers, eh?

Fuck em all😉

Last edited:
You remind me of Aids in the 80's! 😉

...syphallis, always was its second cousin, in the shadows. Gothic. 🦇

...have I done a wrong thing. Hope not too personal...if we're going to get intimate, better take our clothes off.... slowly, eh?!
(GIFs Broken) 😟