• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Is most of the Kratom you can buy online bunk?

Is most of the Kratom you can buy online bunk?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Somewhere in between

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

0.o_LaCuNa_o.0

Bluelighter
Well is it? I see a lot of people underrating kratom saying it doesn’t really do anything, and that makes me think it may be bunk…?

Personally I can’t wait to get back on kratom over any other opiate.

Needs more options than yes/no

I find kratom quality to be a spectrum from "substandard" to "standard" to "good"

the majority of random brands you find out there are either substandard or standard or somewhere in between

I've had some cheap stuff and its truly awful... avoid brands that are super cheap and you'll avoid this issue, specifically super cheap brands that advertise as "all natural" or have other marketing gimmicks on the packaging

if you're in the US I highly suggest the brand NJOY

just off the top of my head... US brands:

NJOY - amazing, my go to, very strong
Remarkable herbs - Standard
OPMS - Standard
(a lot of other shit I can't remember) - Not good, low quality, low alkaloid count, bad taste

actually a lot of the kratom stores online sell good stuff, the best stuff online has been from small mom n pop style online stores. I really wish I knew a good legit UEI vendor, I just haven't looked into it for awhile. Oldschool legit good UEI is the best kratom product ever. I haven't tried to buy it in almost 10 years and I can guarantee you that most of the sites that claim to sell UEI do not have real UEI. UEI was fucking amazing. 500mg was equivalent to about 15g dose of the best kratom

The kratom absolutely destroys alcohol cravings.
For some people maybe :p

For me it does help a tiny bit, but if I'm triggered to buy some booze ... no amount of kratom would stop me

but I agree it does help if you aren't already an alcoholic

Oldschool legit good UEI is the best kratom product ever. I haven't tried to buy it in almost 10 years and I can guarantee you that most of the sites that claim to sell UEI do not have real UEI. UEI was fucking amazing. 500mg was equivalent to about 15g dose of the best kratom
UEI = Ultra Enhanced Indo right?

what happened to it?

nah there some good shit on the market. be nice to have a current known vendor to get back into it though lol
me and my opinions :cool:

stay with the dusty leaf product imo.
save to concentattes for a later date if interested

UEI = Ultra Enhanced Indo right?

what happened to it?

Yeah, Ultra Enhanced Indo

I'm not sure TBH. I'm sure it's still around, I'm not familiar with the current state of the market.

It's essentially a true alkaloid extract of kratom which is not a simple chemical process. That's the reason you don't really see many real kratom extracts out there. That and the fact that it's really a complicated interaction of over a dozen alkaloids which give kratom's effect - so some extracts don't really even work.

I'm not sure of how UEI is made but I know it's not easy. It also looks like regular kratom (although its much much finer of powder, but same color slightly lighter)

But due to this uncertainty and lack of knowledge of mine I am going to assume that most of these sites selling it (if you google it) are selling fake, cheap, improper extracts

Because the shit I used to buy was way more expensive than they're selling now... and it would be very very easy to scam people with fake bunk shit.. idk

Pure UEI could be diluted with 50% kratom bulk powder and you could EASILY pass that off as real UEI...

this is all my own speculation on the matter as I've never really heard people talk about UEI other than me

Last edited:
These days the kratom market is too competitive to sell bunk stuff for very long.

More common these days are underdosed capsules and bags. One by the name of Bumble Bee Kratom is sold in headshops and is consistently under weight.