• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol is phenibut or kava closer 2 the feeling of alchohol?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
i heard phenibut is like alch but that kava is like phenibut. which one woudl u guyz say is more similar 2 alch? im less looking for a casual stress reliever and more a shut my brain the fuck up and lay in bed to Lux Aterna type thing, which as far as my research goes phenibut is way more like. but just wanted a 2nd opinion, esp bc kava is even cheaper than phenibut. MB i should just start drinking again but idk apparently phenibut kills ur body less than alch so idk.

i heard phenibut is like alch but that kava is like phenibut. which one woudl u guyz say is more similar 2 alch? im less looking for a casual stress reliever and more a shut my brain the fuck up and lay in bed to Lux Aterna type thing, which as far as my research goes phenibut is way more like. but just wanted a 2nd opinion, esp bc kava is even cheaper than phenibut. MB i should just start drinking again but idk apparently phenibut kills ur body less than alch so idk.
I know it can be hard to sleep on phenibut from my experience on it and taking more can be uncomfortable.

Kratom might be a better choice for you for this purpose.

Phenibut its a great feeling but regular use its risky (Although there is people that says it was fine).

Kava its also pretty good but it lacks some of the alcohol power-kick. You probably will be underwhelmed fast.

Hmm, that's a tough one.

Phenibut works mainly on the GABA receptors, so I'd say that pharmacologically it's closer to alcohol, but the effects are much different. It takes hours to kick in and lasts a very long time.

Kava probably *feels* more like alcohol, but I can't tolerate the nausea that it causes me.

Kratom might be a better choice for you for this purpose.

Phenibut its a great feeling but regular use its risky (Although there is people that says it was fine).

Kava its also pretty good but it lacks some of the alcohol power-kick. You probably will be underwhelmed fast.

I wouldn't consider good kava done right underwhelming. Sure it lacks some of that warm euphoria alcohol provides but it arguably makes up for it in other areas.

I wouldn't consider good kava done right underwhelming. Sure it lacks some of that warm euphoria alcohol provides but it arguably makes up for it in other areas.
Can I ask how you make it and how much you use? I recently got some powdered kava I have been having but it tastes terrible.

About 6 or 7 tablespoons prepared in the traditional method (knead in strainer bag 5-10 minutes in warm water). That makes about 3 shells. You get best effect when you drink whole shell at once don't sip it and yeah it tastes bad.

About 6 or 7 tablespoons prepared in the traditional method (knead in strainer bag 5-10 minutes in warm water). That makes about 3 shells. You get best effect when you drink whole shell at once don't sip it and yeah it tastes bad.
Thank you. Do you take it for sleep or just for relaxation at any time of day. Sorry for all the questions.

Relaxation and pain relief any time although you probably wouldn't want to take a lot of a heavy kava in the morning, at least not if you had anything to do that day. Different types have different effects and can be used for different purposes. I don't mind the questions.