• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is there any difference between columbian, peruvian and bolivian cocaine?

It should all be the same in theory, the real difference would be what kind of active adulturants are added, specifically levamisole.
In my country there is no such thing as cocaine laced with levamisole, they add that shit somewhere else. At least I've never heard of it in my country or in the news.

Used to be a difference when some where using ether and other not. But I think everyone uses whatever non-polar solvent they can get. Never ether
It's super duper hard to get ether now and dangerous aswell.thry all use acetone now. That's y u never see real blow anymore.

It's super duper hard to get ether now and dangerous aswell.thry all use acetone now. That's y u never see real blow anymore.
I actually got this new connect a few months ago. 70+ year old guy in San Francisco, this guy is slinging 80s blow. Straight ass 1/2 inch lines per nostril like I haven’t done since I was in high school in FL in ‘85. I was like WTF 😳!! No boogers, all euphoria! Guess when you’re in the same place since the 60s you get great connections.

I actually got this new connect a few months ago. 70+ year old guy in San Francisco, this guy is slinging 80s blow. Straight ass 1/2 inch lines per nostril like I haven’t done since I was in high school in FL in ‘85. I was like WTF 😳!! No boogers, all euphoria! Guess when you’re in the same place since the 60s you get great connections.
Yeah old dudes have the best coke.

Bolivian is highly regarded all over the world, don't know why. Although a lot of top notch Peruvian ends up in Europe. Something about Columbians concentrating on the North American Market.

Apparently labs used by cops can test and analysis coke to determine the country of origin.

Is it true modern scientific lab techs can run DNA blood test on people to find out the exact number of times a user has used cocaine??

Is it true modern scientific lab techs can run DNA blood test on people to find out the exact number of times a user has used cocaine??
I don't think thst is possible...how is the DNA related to the amount of times u done coke? I don't see the correlation.

Something in cocaine leaves a DNA marker in your blood work. A bit like doctors can do a blood test to see how many times a person has been exposed to seamen/sperm/cum

A bit like how doctors can do a blood test to see how many times a person has been exposed to seamen/sperm/cum

You can look for Y-chromosome DNA material on say tissue (if the subject is female) or search for prostate-specific antigen as a marker etc, but I am not aware of any blood test that can do what you are describing 🤔

Something in cocaine leaves a DNA marker in your blood work. A bit like doctors can do a blood test to see how many times a person has been exposed to seamen/sperm/cum
Nwhhh that's bullshit bro rofl. I got a real trick tho, ppl who do coke have dents on each side of their noses overtime. Thst way u can know if they've been doing it for quite a while, the cartilage wears down.

Technically cocaine is cocaine. Minor alkaloid difference should not make much difference, especially once it reaches the consumer and these minor akaloids that make up say even 10% of the product, gets cut down so that the powder being snorted is like 5% minor alkaloids.

I hope that's right lol, maths was never a favourite subject of mine.

Yeah total marketing bollocks. Especially when you're in the UK like me and lucky to get 40% pure shit.

Different strains of weed are way more different than types of cocaine @nznity! At least in my experience.

Alright..

So first let’s look at the impurities, Tropacocaine is a known active substance that even has a book somewhat written after it regarding synthesis (if it didn’t get you high Otto Snow wouldn’t have written about it.) It’s a stimulant but in my personal experience and opinion I believe it also has deliriant like effects as well. Here’s an article showing it’s an anticholinergic just like scopolamine, just 1000times weaker.

You think to yourself, 1000x is much weaker. Well when scopolamine can cause folks to trip at 2mg orally with a bioavailability of 2-7% it’s very realistic tropacocaine could induce some effect. Even more realistic when thinking in the context of combining with the cocaine.

In my experience, the other alkaloids give either a dissociated feel or if enough is used a delirium that one night culminated in me thinking I was being chased through the woods by a band of cops. I could hear their voices, see their flashlights, hear the dogs and ATVS. It was hell. This experience was the definition of anticholinergic delirium.

Methylecgondine is another common one, it’s also a pyrolysis byproduct when crack is smoked. I believe it creates more of the fiend that we often feel to use more. It would explain why crack is so much more reinforcing than IV cocaine, crack is very hard to put down.

If we look at DrugsData we see these impurities and others like benzoylecgonine (I’ve tried this one too, it’s very weak but still active) are fairly common.

It’s more often than not these impurities are present; tropacocaine usually 1-10%, methylecgonidine 1-20%, benzoylecgonine 5-25% on average from a quick scan of the first page.

Almost always with cocaine people want to blame the cuts added after the fact, when I believe sometimes the sketchiness or extra fiend comes from these impurities and byproducts.

-GC

Yeah total marketing bollocks. Especially when you're in the UK like me and lucky to get 40% pure shit.
This is why I'd never snort blow outside Peru. In cusco it's so close to the source, everyone's blow is 80%,+ easily..... I remember arriving to cusco and after getting off the bus and leaving my stuff at the hotel. I go for a walk and after 5 mins walking, first thing I see is a gringo on a Tuesday night sitting on an alley opening a huge wrap and snorting with his fingers. His eyes 👀 were all crazy haha I just laughed he was all paranoid. I went for a beer and bought a wrap from my friend str8 from the brick, VRAE valley coke. It was bomb, 2 bumps ea nostril was enough every hr 👌 good times.

Different strains of weed are way more different than types of cocaine @nznity! At least in my experience.
I was just making an example haha buttt there's batches and BATCHES of blow. Since it is made in shitty Labs in the jungle, the outcome/final product is very inconsistent lols.

after 5 mins walking, first thing I see is a gringo on a Tuesday night sitting on an alley opening a huge wrap and snorting with his fingers. His eyes 👀 were all crazy haha I just laughed he was all paranoid.
Lol. You should put up his statue right in the alley to commemorate that night. It would be the Tomb of the Unknown Gringo, the place to hold a moment of silence for the thousands of anonymous others just like him -- every pale, geeked-out Northerner who has ever been spotted in a South American nation making a cocaine fool out of himself.

Lol. You should put up his statue right in the alley to commemorate that night. It would be the Tomb of the Unknown Gringo, the place to hold a moment of silence for the thousands of anonymous others just like him -- every pale, geeked-out Northerner who has ever been spotted in a South American nation making a cocaine fool out of himself.
Man, u see that everyday there. It's pretty common tourists go there to get high. The cocaine is very pure. They sold it to me 10 bucks ea gram of pure but for gringos Is usually 50-70 even 100 sometimes but they sell u real shit.

Man, u see that everyday there. It's pretty common tourists go there to get high. The cocaine is very pure. They sold it to me 10 bucks ea gram of pure but for gringos Is usually 50-70 even 100 sometimes but they sell u real shit.
Oh, I definitely believe it. A guy I knew on another forum died down there after two or three weeks of binging on cocaine with the hookers who brought it, locked inside his room at the pensión and only going out for benzos.

IIRC, he was in his mid-50s at the time and I guess his heart just gave out after 15 days of round-the-clock powder and rock. At least we can say "he died doing what he loved," I guess....

Oh, I definitely believe it. A guy I knew on another forum died down there after two or three weeks of binging on cocaine with the hookers who brought it, locked inside his room at the pensión and only going out for benzos.

IIRC, he was in his mid-50s at the time and I guess his heart just gave out after 15 days of round-the-clock powder and rock. At least we can say "he died doing what he loved," I guess....
I've known quite a few old guys I got fond of in rehab That died the same way uu Rip for your friend. My mate casal, God rest his soul he was a real fking jewel lols.
He did lots of coke in the 70s true fishscale made with ether, he had a phase smoking coke paste, then he went full alcoholic. I was in front of him after he entered rehab after downing almost 2L of rum over 1 day and a half. Saw him go through delirium tremens. Jeeez man I've never seen how alcohol can make u feel shitty like thst, he looked like as if he was wdimg from heroin more than alcohol. He sweat a lot, he would say Ayayay all night meaning he was aching. I saw him puke and shit at the same time while I was in opi Ed's too lololol. It was very surreal tbh. We both finished rehab together, I called him uncle, surprisingly he lived in the same st as me way before I was born and met my mom and my uncles so I called him uncle since he got to meet my diseased mother. We both got out of rehab and I relapsed ofc I was too young but he was doing fine until 2018 or so. He had a bad relapse and never recovered from it. I think he relapsed on drugs too he was 55 but looked like 70.
Man, casalito was the shit, I hope he's finally at peace wherever the fk he is , crazy old man hahaha. ✌✌✌👌😁💯

Unfortunately, age becomes a bigger factor in drug side effects, as you get older. What you can handle in your 30s is way different to your 50s (it was in my 50s that I had a heart attack due to cheese, that I'd used all my life: not a dodgy nickname drug, but the likes of double gloucester - not that a lifelong love of amphetamine would have caused any problems! 😁).

I was drunk talking to my dad, asking him how was the coke in the 70's? He laughed and said son, the shit uve tried cant compare to the real pearly shiny flakes there were around those times.
My cocaine years were the late 70's - mid 1980's When I lived in Houston Tx it was all pink flake or some other shiny flake. It seemed to come up straight into the port and not stepped on yet.

I have not done street drugs since theearly 90's. But i have to say reading BL so many people are ok with inferior drugs. Everything from fake heroin to ketamine that is destroying bladders. (never heard that 30 years ago) I really wish we would up our game. Maybe the DN (which I have no idea how to use) will bring quality back up. We can only hope.

Last edited: