• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this combo "safe"? Crack cocaine, oxycodone, morphine

mranonymous42

Greenlighter
Hi, so I am wondering about risk of overdose. I have 280mg of IR oxy and 210mg morphine sulfate. I'm planning on getting a fair amount of rocks and some liquor and maybe some Xanax for when everything is gone. I also don't have any tolerance to anything, I just like to get fucked up every now and then.

What I'm wondering is this:
Is taking all the oxy and morphine at once too much? What dosage do you usually use? I've mixed crack and pills together before, but I think the most was probably 150mg morphine sulfate and felt good, but I want to feel as good as possible without dieing.

did you consume the morphine orally? It has low BA that ROA. 150 mg oral morphine is like 60-90 mg oral oxycodone I think. But insufflated morphine is about the same dose than oral oxy. I have never done morphine tho only once almost scored some and so just studied the basics about it.
So yes do not take all you can suffocate. And err to the side of caution, my estimates are inaccurate.
when I was opioid-naive, 20 mg oxycodone was plenty. Nowadays after a break 40 mg is really good.
I wouldn't mix benzo with opioid if you are not very familiar with your doses and know exactly what you do. Leave it off this time.

Doing all of that without a tolerance is a terrible idea. You're saying 280mg oxy and 210mg morphine at once with no tolerance, and also crack and alcohol? Xanax for afterwards? If you're serious and this isn't a troll post then definitely don't take all of that

oh yeah, alcohol neither. Or then alcohol with no other sedatives. Pick one of the sedatives. If you drink only modestly you can get away with doing small amount of benzodiazepine to "finish you" when you are done, but I can't say there are no remarkable risks, like doing something really dumb.

Looks like they logged out. Hopefully they don't take all of that at once. Guess we'll see if/when they log in again

Thank you for the replies.

did you consume the morphine orally? It has low BA that ROA. 150 mg oral morphine is like 60-90 mg oral oxycodone I think. But insufflated morphine is about the same dose than oral oxy. I have never done morphine tho only once almost scored some and so just studied the basics about it.
So yes do not take all you can suffocate. And err to the side of caution, my estimates are inaccurate.
when I was opioid-naive, 20 mg oxycodone was plenty. Nowadays after a break 40 mg is really good.
I wouldn't mix benzo with opioid if you are not very familiar with your doses and know exactly what you do. Leave it off this time.
Yes, it was orally. They are purple 15mg morphine sulfate pills. Are those really ok to snort like that? If so, I'm assuming it'd be a lot of powder but maybe worth it?

Doing all of that without a tolerance is a terrible idea. You're saying 280mg oxy and 210mg morphine at once with no tolerance, and also crack and alcohol? Xanax for afterwards? If you're serious and this isn't a troll post then definitely don't take all of that
Would I just get extremely sick or do you think it could actually result in death? I'm unsure of what's safe or not. I've taken 100mg oxy before and worst was just vomiting a few times few hours after taking. Most I've taken with crack is probably like 40mg I think and felt nothing from the pills. The time I ate 150mg morphine sulfate pills I felt very good and didn't experience any negative side effects. Like I felt like I could've taken more.

Also, I wasn't planning for tonight but was hoping to have some time to enjoy myself within the next week hoping.

I dont precisely know about snorting those pills. It seems like many just eat them probably because fillers and stuff I guess.
If you do all that opiate, it is about 4-6x harder high than what you have ever taken, then, depending on ROA. Quite dramatic increase, huh? Definitely dangerous.

If you have no tolerance, why would you take that dose of oxy (and morphine) all at once? Apart from being dangerous, just seems wasteful to me. On no tolerance, 10 - 20 mg oxy was enough to get a nice buzz. Be careful dude, and ditch the alcohol with these durgz.

I would suggest sticking to just morphine with dose you know you could deal with without upper when you do the coke
or figuring out your sweet spot of oxy without upper of any sort and doing that or less and definitely no more with the coke
What Ive been told oxy has less nodding effect than morphine, more of a floating functional high which you could enjoy if that's what you are looking for
E: oh I have some false memories you have done oxy

Last edited:
Guys probably got some weed only and 2% beer and is dreaming. Wishing he had all those drugs. Only a troll would think that combo is safe.

Well if they were 500 kg troll I guess those doses made perfect sense but I guess some just happen to have higher natural tolerance to opioids regardless of their species.

So I decided to not take any of the pain meds.

Currently coming down very hard from the rock. Would risperdal help with the comedown? Or trazadone? Only thing besides the pain pills but I'd rather avoid taking any if could. Unless they get out of your system as fast as the rocks?

Please help. I had only considered taking that previously mentioned dose due to severe depression...

Don't insufflate Morphine. It is weaker by the intranasal route than it is the oral route. This is a strange feature that is pretty uncommon in the world of drugs, with most being more potent by the nasal route.

With no tolerance and liquor on board, I would not take any more than 10mg Oxycodone. Like you said, just wait until you're out of stimulants and coming down. If you've been having drinks, let's just say, less than 10 over the course of 4-5 hours, than the 10mg Oxycodone either orally or intranasally should be enough to put you to bed softly and comfortably. Wait an hour and see how you feel. If you're not where you want to be, you can use your perspective from the 10mg dose to come up with your next dosage. At any rate, you absolutely shouldn't be taking any more than 30mg Oxycodone at the very, very most if you've been drinking. Any more and we're no longer truly preaching Harm Reduction.

Thank you for the reply. The reason why I'm unsure what is and what isn't a safe dose of the opiates is because even with no tolerance it seems like I just don't get as high as other people do off it. Like I took 130mg last night and that basically just makes me sleepy and relaxed.