• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Isopropylphenidate Mega-thread

Not a great start for a mega thread.

Isopropylphenidate is a purely functional stimulant. Its ok, but the lack of adrenergic push makes it pretty non-motivating.

I started out on Isopropylphenidate, and enjoyed it at low functional dosing at work. I would dose 5mg capsules and take a few at work. Great functional Ritalin analog. I have a great patent report of it being studied as a replacement for Ritalin with an improved safety profile, longer duration of action, and less interaction with ethanol.

I was using it until I got a script for Rita, and never looked back lol ;)

Rita plus ethanol is very euphoric and functional for me...zero crash or negative effects. I enjoy Methylphenidate WAY more than Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) which gave me insane dry mouth, trouble sleeping due to looong action, and a few palpitations.

Methylphenidate IR all the way :)

Isopropylphenidate is a decent alternative. Way less recreational potential, but very functional and gentle (less NE action than MPH). I enjoyed IPH actually for sharpening your mind and energy at work. I also have 4F-MPH which I still never tried. I am content with my Methylphenidate.

MPH = Amazing euphoric stimulant (my DOC + ethanol)
IPH = great functional stimulant (slightly longer lasting & less NE action)
4F-MPH = 3x potency of MPH at dopamine transporter (never tried)

Still have lots of everything ....for a rainy day ;)

I just tried this for the first time a few days ago. It's way more potent than ethylphenidate.

If you try it READ the recommended doses. You do NOT want to over do it with this one. It's very potent.

It's not bad though.

I had about 22mg up the nose earlier and just redosed 18mg.

I probably won't redose again today. Too much DNRI is always very unpleasant.

How do methylphenidate analogs compare to 3-fpm as functional, work stimulant? Or 2-fma, which i hear is a great one too.

For me, real ethylphenidate was very cocaine like. I got some other shit one time labeled as ethylphenidate that was obviously not. Some kind of shittier cathinone instead.

Isopropylphenidate is a bit different. Definitely could be used as a study aid. I've been using it as a pick me up boost with 25e-NBOH and 6-APB.

Is it normal that I feel sleepy and can go to sleep without problems after taking 10 mg IPH orally? I have diagnosed ADHD and I have this side effect with normal MPH too sometimes. How would you explain it?

Is it normal that I feel sleepy and can go to sleep without problems after taking 10 mg IPH orally? I have diagnosed ADHD and I have this side effect with normal MPH too sometimes. How would you explain it?
Yes this is normal with ADHD.

Yesterday and today I tried isopropylphenidate orally and I think I prefer it orally... I've tried 30mg. It's pretty stimulating at that dose.

I've been doing smaller bumps. Like 10-12mg and I actually think this is better than a bigger dose all at once.

I've been doing smaller bumps. Like 10-12mg and I actually think this is better than a bigger dose all at once.
How dose doing bumps compare to taking it orally? For now I've only done the later. It seems very functional to me.

This was meh as a drug, but great as a medicine because lack of all euphoria and Rush. I tried to get a Rush, but didn't get one. I IV'd 20mg, them 40mg, then 60mg. No Rush, no euphoria, no motivation, minor comedown and anxiety, as all phenidates. Then next Time i only snorted it,it gave little energy and motivation, calmed me down. Not mentionable comedown versus methylphenidate which IS horrible.