Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cannabis Israeli Cannabinoid Drug Scare - ‘Niceguy’

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve heard from quite a few Israeli paramedics about some sort of cannabanoid going around Israel called ‘Nice Guy’.

It seems to be more of an ‘everything soup’ cooked up by various dealers (EDIT: It was apparently once sold at shops as a legal high so it is far more like shitty gas station K2/spice) than anything, like the ‘down’ (highly lethal mix of fent and benzos) sold in Western Canada.

I’ve seen news reports claiming it is a cannabinoid often cut with fentanyl, and I don’t know if that is accurate or the usual police-backed media scare we have become far too familiar with in the West.

Apparently a ton of people have ended up in the hospital and even died from this fabled drug. Theres some claims from the government that a batch which put 39 people in the hospital last October was cut with rat poison.

I’m curious to hear if anyone has any information about the identity and composition of this substance.

Last edited:
Could be a synthetic cannabinoid by it's self those things can become deadly the more potent by weight they become. Rat poison being in it sounds like silly scare tactics, fentanyl I'd believe, that shit shows up in too many places it does not belong these days.

See this is the major issue with Synthetic Weed blends with a company name, pre mixed with herb & no list of active ingredients. I found synthetics so much safer buying a gram of JWH or 4akb etc, I could nix it with herb my self, know how potent it is and be safe. The premixed rubbish I'd buy from a sex shop had no info and usually other crap like a benzo of some other chemical in there....

It's all horrible stuff anyway but if you do feel the desire to smoke it please buy the pure white powder from a vendor and make the blend ya self, it's easy and safe if you follow the simple steps...