• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV cocaine + nasea

I made an account just to commenton this thread. U will always have some kind of nausea if tha blow is half ass decent. If u use h as well consider speedballing , tho I'm sure many users will advise against it, but the h reduces the nausea from tha coke substantially. Also mint works great for getting over the initial nausea from tha big rush. Toothpaste, mouth wash, tictac, gum, etc . I gargle toothpaste wirh water frequently when my speedball ratio is off and coke heavy. Hope this helps its all advice based on my personal experience.
I literally did the same thing just to reply lol.

Hey all,

Does anyone else get really bad nausea from IV cocaine? Is there anyway to prevent this? I used the search but couldn't find the answers I was looking for.

Thanks
Same with me. If it's fish-scale-type quality than I will puke if I do to much in a shot. But if it's average quality, the cut will make me puke and gag about 2 to 5 mins after the first rush no matter how big the shot is

I haven't been able to find out any methods or tricks to prevent this from happening but one of the first times it happened to me I remember taking a three or four hour break (I can stop myself mid stash if I've been binging to many days in a row) and then smoking a bunch of weed, then I fell asleep for an hour. After that, I woke up and had some food to eat and then started doing shots again and the 2nd time around I didn't yak at all.

In my opinion, it's the cut that causes the vomiting/nasuea because it only happens with the fire 🔥 stuff if I do to much at once or to many shots to quickly.

Sorry for the unrelated rant lol.

Exactly. Hah, it's a weird experience. A good shot of IV coke brings you right to the brink of, "this is too intense..shit this is bad!".. but doesn't completely throw you over the edge, so it's still immensely pleasurable.
Yes exactly right. Perfectly described lol. One time I did too much in 1 shot and the whole world started shaking back and fourth (Just my brain and eyes playing tricks on me). I grabbed onto my bed while I was sitting because I thought I was gonna fall over on my side but it was just the crazy 3ffect it had on my vision.

I swear, another little crumble of shit in that shot woulda made me pass out or possibly OD. It was scary the first time that happened to me

I’ve never tried is specifically in advance of IV cocaine but just about everything else that makes me nauseous can be warded off with pure ginger (2000 mg ginger powder in a gelcap or chewing an inch long piece of candied ginger).

It's due to the fact that IV/smoked cocaine floods the brain with dopamine. Now dopamine in the right place (eg. nucleus accumbens), is what makes it feel like 1000 orgasms (what I've been told, as I don't like coke. It turns me into an unbelievably irritating, full of shit arsehole, so I just avoid it). Unfortunately, dopamine in the CTZ (chemoreceptor trigger zone), gets you puking like it's going out of style (also why ipecac/emetine & apomorphine make for the big spit). Opioids cause puking by the exact same mechanism, as do dopaminergic stimulants (felt nauseous with meth, but never puked).
To stop the pukefest, you need chemotherapy strength antinauseants. Avoid prochlorperazine, as it does stop you puking, but still leaves you with endless dry heaves. So, best bet is a cannabinoid, either synthetic (nabilone), or nature's finest (THC). Ginger might help some, but it's not really a dead cert.