• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV coke beginner please help

Taylor Brooke

Greenlighter
Hi ! New to Bluelight here

I have used coke daily almost for 5 years now doing sniffing and smoking.

I also love to drink and I occasionally do pint (sniff or smoke) which I am starting to enjoy because of the longer duration and lower cost than coke

I had someone doing iv coke with me in the last few weeks and administering it
For me and I really loved it I understand how dangerous it can be but I understand how to do it and

I decided
To try it myself the other day , did everything. Right as far as I know , found the vein, injected it and nothing happened ! Except my wrist like bubbles up and I freaked out and was sore the whole next day

But Im wondering if somehow I screwed up when I used a cigarette filter and I used the syringe if I didn’t do it right or somerhonb

Also I’m wondering how much would be a good dose for one shot so like 0.2 ml/mg?

Also .

Just wanting to do this right

found the vein, injected it and nothing happened ! Except my wrist like bubbles up and I freaked out and was sore the whole next day
Sounds like you missed completely.

After pushing the needle in, did you pull blood back into the syringe before you pushed the plunger?

Keep an eye on that 'bubble' it could turn into an abscess and you could lose a limb or your life easier than you'd think.

I hope you are using alcohol swabs and fresh needles every time, plus sterile water! Stay safe

Sounds like you missed completely.

After pushing the needle in, did you pull blood back into the syringe before you pushed the plunger?

Keep an eye on that 'bubble' it could turn into an abscess and you could lose a limb or your life easier than you'd think.

I hope you are using alcohol swabs and fresh needles every time, plus sterile water! Stay safe
No I did not pull blood back I should have so I knew I was in the right spot

Thankfully the “bubble” went away and is fine

Yes I am . Thank you. I am going to try again .

No I did not pull blood back I should have so I knew I was in the right spot

Thankfully the “bubble” went away and is fine

Yes I am . Thank you. I am going to try again .
Yea if I were u I wouldn't jack up on your own if you've obviously don't know how it's dangerous as fuck stick to smoking and sniffing unless your with your pal and get them to go through steps if u feel ubwanna continue doing so but it's not worth it

Yeah, sounds like you missed. Anytime you inject you have to pull back the plunger to register the blood before pressing the plunger down to complete the injection.

I would advise you not to continue injecting coke at all, as it will destroy you mentally and physically, faster, and in ways that few other drugs truly can.

Stick to smoking if you want a rush.

But if you continue injecting, absolutely read up on all of the basics to IV, this here is a great resource that probably contains alot of the information you might need to be safer about injecting. If you don't use basic sanitation and hygiene techniques, you are risking life and limb, seriously.

No I did not pull blood back
That's like rule number 1 man!
No offence but you really don't know what you're doing...I'd stick to smoking the coke, the rush is pretty much the same, IV coke is maybe a tiiiny bit more intense but doesn't last as long. Plusnit DESTROYS your veins.

If you MUST go ahead, you really need to watch others doing it a bit more or get someone experienced to do it for u and talk you through it.

Also if you're doing it yourself really study a vein map and make sure you're not going in an artery, little tip, if you see pink, stop and think, if you see red, go ahead ;)

But yeah check out that megathread someone posted!

It can be frustrating as hell when this happens. It's inevitable. You register then inject and sometimes it's impossible to tell that you're missing. So if you're new you should re-register two or three times as you're injecting your shot. Try not to use more water than you have to so that physical act of injecting your shot Takes as little time as possible. I think it's irrelevant how long you've been shooting you're always going to miss something sometime. I can never tell when I mess with Coke or hardly ever until I see it a bump and my skin is completely numb. I assume that the reason I don't notice it is because it's been numbing effects of the cocaine? I'm not sure. With a few other substances I've injected it would be very hard to miss a shot because one would feel it as soon as the stuff you're injecting is not going where it's supposed to. For me it always feels like burning or something uncomfortable. Anyways I am f****** rambling like an imbecile. I couldn't read a lot of the posts here because my vision at this moment is not allowing me to so I hope I'm not way off base here.

you should re-register two or three times as you're injecting your
Yeah this is very good practice.
Another tip i got from an old junkie is once you're in and registered blood WATCH THE STEEL aka don't focus on watching that plunger go down (as satisfying as it is) keep your eyes stuck on the position of the needle to make sure you're not accidentally moving it and slipping out

Yes, that is exactly what I do. Didn't realize it. Oh boy, I am getting to be an old something anyways.

It seems it's always the last shot of the night that I miss then I get all whiny and life is so unfair etc. etc.
Another tip is to 'anchor' ⚓ your rig, aka try to get it into a position where the needle is fully inserted and the plastic base or head or whatever is touching your skin, so no steel is visable at all, if you're in and you're anchored, you don't need to worry about watching the steel, jus keep the rig pressed firmly in, then you can watch that plunger doing its bit, i shoot big 2-3ml shots alot of the time so it's really satisfying watching it plunge, going past each line knowing you're that much closer to bliss 😂. I wish id known all these tips years ago when i started!

Man, im triggering myself something chronic here, i don't even have any drugs 😢 almost tempting to shoot some water, but i cba to get out of bed, plus old faithful could do with a break, i think shes almost given up on me :( boy how i cannot wait to score again 🤤

Yea if I were u I wouldn't jack up on your own if you've obviously don't know how it's dangerous as fuck stick to smoking and sniffing unless your with your pal and get them to go through steps if u feel ubwanna continue doing so but it's not worth it
Yes that’s why I want to learn but that person isn’t always around so I trust this forum and community

Another tip is to 'anchor' ⚓ your rig, aka try to get it into a position where the needle is fully inserted and the plastic base or head or whatever is touching your skin, so no steel is visable at all, if you're in and you're anchored, you don't need to worry about watching the steel, jus keep the rig pressed firmly in, then you can watch that plunger doing its bit, i shoot big 2-3ml shots alot of the time so it's really satisfying watching it plunge, going past each line knowing you're that much closer to bliss 😂. I wish id known all these tips years ago when i started!

Man, im triggering myself something chronic here, i don't even have any drugs 😢 almost tempting to shoot some water, but i cba to get out of bed, plus old faithful could do with a break, i think shes almost given up on me :( boy how i cannot wait to score again 🤤
Hi yes this is a good
Tip so what you mean is put the needle in your vein then pull some blood then inject the stuff?

Also for a beginner what would you say is a good dose like 1 mL? To start with? Or even 0.5 until I see how that is???

Yeah this is very good practice.
Another tip i got from an old junkie is once you're in and registered blood WATCH THE STEEL aka don't focus on watching that plunger go down (as satisfying as it is) keep your eyes stuck on the position of the needle to make sure you're not accidentally moving it and slipping out
Good advice thank you

That's like rule number 1 man!
No offence but you really don't know what you're doing...I'd stick to smoking the coke, the rush is pretty much the same, IV coke is maybe a tiiiny bit more intense but doesn't last as long. Plusnit DESTROYS your veins.

If you MUST go ahead, you really need to watch others doing it a bit more or get someone experienced to do it for u and talk you through it.

Also if you're doing it yourself really study a vein map and make sure you're not going in an artery, little tip, if you see pink, stop and think, if you see red, go ahead ;)

But yeah check out that megathread someone posted!
Thank you so much

Yeah, sounds like you missed. Anytime you inject you have to pull back the plunger to register the blood before pressing the plunger down to complete the injection.

I would advise you not to continue injecting coke at all, as it will destroy you mentally and physically, faster, and in ways that few other drugs truly can.

Stick to smoking if you want a rush.

But if you continue injecting, absolutely read up on all of the basics to IV, this here is a great resource that probably contains alot of the information you might need to be safer about injecting. If you don't use basic sanitation and hygiene techniques, you are risking life and limb, seriously.

Thank you so much. I really love doing it but I am trying to be safe I am able to just do it when I have the night and the money to do it I don’t do it
Daily - but I want to make sure i do it right and I want to learn hpw
To do it for meth also because I understand the process basically for meth as I’ve never done it or seen it done but isn’t it
1) crush it up much as possible
2) put the meth in a clean spoon with water
3) mix it around basically, from what I understand it’s supposed to dissolve
4)use a cigarette filter like you would with coke
5) do like probably
A 1 mL shot ?

lol I wont
Be doing that anytime asap I’m mostly planning to get some coke soon but yes I
Wanted to know

Hi ! New to Bluelight here

I have used coke daily almost for 5 years now doing sniffing and smoking.

I also love to drink and I occasionally do pint (sniff or smoke) which I am starting to enjoy because of the longer duration and lower cost than coke

I had someone doing iv coke with me in the last few weeks and administering it
For me and I really loved it I understand how dangerous it can be but I understand how to do it and

I decided
To try it myself the other day , did everything. Right as far as I know , found the vein, injected it and nothing happened ! Except my wrist like bubbles up and I freaked out and was sore the whole next day

But Im wondering if somehow I screwed up when I used a cigarette filter and I used the syringe if I didn’t do it right or somerhonb

Also I’m wondering how much would be a good dose for one shot so like 0.2 ml/mg?

Also .

Just wanting to do this right
welcome to BL, be careful out there