• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV etizolam (max solubility in PG)

Asec1.Init

Greenlighter
Already know hooplah about not worth IVing benzos, no rush, etc, but I'm doing it, so that's that. I'm wanting to make the highest concentration possible so that I have to draw up the least possible PG in the syringe to be able to dilute the rest available room with water with more room to spare to pull back and register before plunging down. Ideally, I'd like 10 mg/mL so I can get maybe 3-5 mg drawn up from just 0.3-0.5 mL of my solution.

Basically, does anyone know the max solubility of this in PG? I'd really like to make a 10 mg/mL solution. I've only got 50 mg coming, so it's gonna be dissolving it in 5 mL, which is not a lot, so I'm fucking hoping it's gonna work out.

Waste of time, drugs, veins, and your health.

I would say the highest BA is sublingal and injecting benzos is fucking stupid.

You're probably right, and I may reconsider before its arrival on Friday. My veins have already taken a good thrashing from lemon juice or vinegar acidized crack shots both made and missed along with meth and coke. Unfiltered subutex sludge being BRUTE-FORCED into my arm was probably the most detrimental. But I think I'm done with those. And maybe should not even start on benzos and just throw in the towel with IV usage.

Do you have personal experience with IV benzos to know it's shit and not worth the trouble? My inclination and proclivity for this simply comes from the basic and hedonistic indulgence to IV anything I can. I love the needle. Maybe I should take this as a turning point to better my usage and not continue this retarded obsession.

Its shit even if you fucking love the needle.

I mean unless shooting water get you right.....

You are wasting good veines, your health, benzo access

But yeah I found shooting benzos even in much larger doses than you talking worthless

Haha, ok, that makes my decision pretty easy then. Thanks for your exp on it

Well if I can talk someone out of doing something utterly pointless and stupid, I feel good about myself.

We all try to help one in another here. It is what you make of it. I try to reach out when I can with solid exp or research.

I know my shit. I live for drugs. I died for drugs many times. I am still alive but I don't remember much anymore.

Yea, I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I'm in total agreement with Dopemaster on this one. I've experienced Benzodiazepine injections on several different occasions, either for surgery or to control seizures, so I feel I can comment on the subject with some authority. I've had IV injections of Midazolam (Versed), Diazepam (Valium) and Lorazepam (Ativan), so I've been around the block.

This is also coming from someone with a needle addiction too. I've ruined my veins by such practices as shooting Methadone, all just to satisfy that needle fixation. Midazolam was kind of cool. You get a light-headed feeling for about 2 minutes while the drug takes effect, but after that two minutes it's just as if you've taken it orally. Diazepam and Lorazepam both were similar, but less intense and recreational than the Midazolam.

In short, IV Benzodiazepine's are kind of a cool novelty for someone with a needle fixation, but there's really no redeeming qualities that should lead anyone to take risks in order to do them.

I have a solution of etizolam in PG on the way, 10 mgs/ml I have 35 mls on the way.
Now, I know everyone says IV benzos are useless blah blah blah, but having had my share of IV alprazolam, diazepam and midazolam I'd have to disagree. I like the instant onset of relaxation.

I personally won't be using much of this solution, I plan on using it for my girlfriends alcohol withdrawal symptoms, (I was gonna drop 0.1 mls on a sweet tart when she needs a dose) but....

I'm thinking of using some of the solution IV. I'm wondering what a dose would be like with someone without a tolerance? I was heavily addicted to benzos, and seem to have a residual tolerance, but I still want to play it safe, I don't want to black out.
I'm thinking 0.05 mls before bed. So 0.5 mgs. I really don't wanna try something like 2 mgs, black out and end up redosing in the blackout, run out of solution, end up in jail, you know how it goes.

So I'm thinking of trying 0.05 mls IV. Draw up the 0.05 mls of pg/etiz solution, then draw up 0.7 mls or so of sterile water, mix and slam it....I'm thinking that amount of water should dilute that much pg right? And I'm hoping 0.5 mgs of etizolam is ok. I'm on methadone, but again, I don't want to push the dosage past 1 mg

You can dissolve a lot more than 1 mg per ML of etiz to PG. You can take 20 ML PG and mix it with with a almost a half gram of etiz, 400 mg of etiz and just make sure to put it in a glass dropper bottle inside a pot of boiling water and it will dissolve. Drop 10 units or 1/10 of a ML in a syringe and pull up a little water like twice that and it is probably one if the best rushes you will ever feel..and mix it with an upper...man