• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Ritalin Help.

tabsandcaps

Bluelighter
Lately I've been experimenting with IV ritalin, they're yellowish in color and I forget what they say on them, but I know they're 20mg. The problem i'm having is they don't seem to fully disolve in the water, i'm not sure if i'm not using enough of it ( I only use the 1cc Insulin rigs) but it seems like the cotton takes most of the pill away as I don't get a rush i'm expecting.. I've tried shooting a whole 20mg at once, But it wont draw from the cotton so I find myself adding more and more water until it finally draws, but i can't fit it all into one rig, instead its about 2 sometimes 3 doses of what I would usually put in forthe rig with anything else so i get the smallest rush since it's so watered down.. Am I just being impatient with the breakdown from the water? Do I need a bigger rig? Is ritalin even water soluble.. Anyone with any experience who would like to shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated.

What rush exactly are you expecting from Ritalin? As far as IV stim rushes go like coke, meth, etc... Ritalin is really weak. I wouldn't have too high of expectations..

if you were to perform a cost-benefit analysis on the pros and cons of shooting a ritalin pill, i'd venture to say the costs far outweigh the benefits. shooting pills in general is relatively hazardous, and i don't think there is any great rush associated with methylphenidate. some people like to snort them. i used to do it in high school. maybe give that a try and see if it works out better?

as far as an answer to your specific question re: water solubility and so on, i'll defer to others who have more knowledge of the pharmocology of methylphenidate as well as whatever other fillers and binders they press into brand or generic ritalin. like scagnattie said though, i'd keep your expectations pretty low regardless.

I've done this with adderall. barely lasts any time at all and the problems you're having with the cotton is the norm.

try back loading into a different syringe with your filter dropped into the barrel. you could mix up the solution, then carefully pour it into the back of the syringe with cotton crammed into the bottom. then you squirt that through the cotton into a new spoon or what have you and draw that up through another filter. this should yield a less cruddy solution that won't clog your syringe.

someone with experience can fill in the details, I've never tried it that way but thats how I would do it.

I tried the backloading filter technique on adderall and ritalin a few times.. never really got anything from it. I'm not sure what the deal is but i couldn't get it to work i always wasted my pills that i could have just eaten. I've also tried an isopropyl reduction with adderall and was left with a small chunk of what i presumed to be nearly pure amps, but when i ived it i got nothing.

in my experience. including right now lol. you never get all your water back from a Ritalin mix. that does not mean you have not got all the rit. alot of the water will be left with the gunk. if you are really concerned then do what i do. with a 3ml ringe i put in 1/2 a ml and mix and filter then put in another half and repeat this process to whatever limit you set, depended on how much water you actually want. note that each time i use new water not the water i drew up. try using a very small amount of cotton. i use medical filters myself. and always use as little filter as i dear. im usually not so daring with Ritalin. try using wheel filters to if they are available. that way you can be very lack luster with drawing up the wash to ensure you get most of it then filter it and it will be crystal clear.

IVing ritalin and adderall has been associated with really nasty health problems. Check out the IV complications megathread, I do believe they have that info there.

Eat, snort, or plug these, but don't IV them. Especially with such a horrible method and understanding of the process. You're just fucking your health up.

i think the dangers are exaggerated to and extent. if you use a wheel filter then the risks are fairly minimal. no more then cut heroin or cut. however you do need to be more careful then other substances and makes sure you filter it properly. if in doubt go without. the main health problem i have witnessed myself is talcum lungs which is where impurities cause an infection in the lung. however this is only in long term junkies who don't use proper practice . all in all i would recomend staying away from needles but if you are going to shoot Ritilan then please make sure you uses proper process