Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Game IWS Round III: The stupidity thickens

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
IWS ROUND 3
  1. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE and all answers are correct. But scoring isn't based on what the "correct" answer is. It's based on how many other participants chose the same answer as you.
  2. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone else says "mango," and they're the only one, then they will only get 1 point for that question.
  3. However, the answer doesn't even have to fit the criteria. If two people answer "I hate Trump" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.
  4. You PM the host (whomever asks the questions for that round) your answers. The host will give a time limit for the round, and tally the results for that round.
Please provide answers in the following format (ie don't include the question):

1. answer
2. answer
3. answer
4. answer
5. answer
6. answer
7. answer

Remember: you're not necessarily trying to give me the correct answer. Rather, you're trying to guess how others will answer. The more of you that give the same answer, the more points you score. Simples.

@madness00 , @Xorkoth , @Mysterier , @PrincessDiz , @ghostandthedarknes , @BellaJewel , @DopeM , @DeadManWalkin' , @Cheshire_Kat , @CFC @mal3volent @BK38

Question 1: Whose ass is tighter, @madness00 or @BK38 ?
Question 2: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bitch is the new rule limiting the page count of the abyss to 250? 10 being the bitchiest.
Question 3: How many guys have I had sex with in the last 14 days? HINT: Guess a whole value integer between 2 and 20.
Question 4: Who will win the US election? Biden or Trump?
Question 5: We stage an intervention for CFC. Does he agree for treatment for his sweets intake?
Question 6: The DEEP STATE have abducted @BK38 for free speech in France. Which Bluelighter is most likely to save him from the perils of the torturous French police?
Question 7: One lounger you would fuck.

PM ME THE ANSWERS - don't post them in the thread. Thanks ❤🌈

PLEASE INCLUDE "IWS" ONLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO RESCORE MULTIPLE TIMES. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
If you don't get in your answers by 11/11/2020 then you'll get covid-19 and I'll piss on your graves.

GET TO ANSWERING

p.s. if you play in TOMORROWLAND aka where ANDYYYYYyyy lives, you get an extra day. I understand time zones.

I know all the big words

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
IWS ROUND 3
  1. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE and all answers are correct. But scoring isn't based on what the "correct" answer is. It's based on how many other participants chose the same answer as you.
  2. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone else says "mango," and they're the only one, then they will only get 1 point for that question.
  3. However, the answer doesn't even have to fit the criteria. If two people answer "I hate Trump" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.
  4. You PM the host (whomever asks the questions for that round) your answers. The host will give a time limit for the round, and tally the results for that round.
Please provide answers in the following format (ie don't include the question):

1. answer
2. answer
3. answer
4. answer
5. answer
6. answer
7. answer

Remember: you're not necessarily trying to give me the correct answer. Rather, you're trying to guess how others will answer. The more of you that give the same answer, the more points you score. Simples.

@madness00 , @Xorkoth , @Mysterier , @PrincessDiz , @ghostandthedarknes , @BellaJewel , @DopeM , @DeadManWalkin' , @Cheshire_Kat , @CFC @mal3volent @BK38

Question 1: Whose ass is tighter, @madness00 or @BK38 ?
Question 2: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bitch is the new rule limiting the page count of the abyss to 250? 10 being the bitchiest.
Question 3: How many guys have I had sex with in the last 14 days? HINT: Guess a whole value integer between 2 and 20.
Question 4: Who will win the US election? Biden or Trump?
Question 5: We stage an intervention for CFC. Does he agree for treatment for his sweets intake?
Question 6: The DEEP STATE have abducted @BK38 for free speech in France. Which Bluelighter is most likely to save him from the perils of the torturous French police?
Question 7: One lounger you would fuck.
this shit is like being in skool again. fuck u

sdxyln

Bluelighter
Very cool game idea. Thank you for the invitation. I am a n00blighter but this will be fun.

Last edited:

Mysterier

Sr. Moderator: Words, Music Discussion
Staff member
This thread is T H I C K.

gmPqlSO.jpg

"I did not fucker her, dude. I did not fucker her, I swear."