• Current Events, Politics & Science
    Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Current Events & Politics Moderators: Nurse Ratched | Cheshire_Kat | CFC

US Events Jan 6th Attack on the Capitol and the Aftermath

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
desantis making it hard for people to get vaccines in florida?

trump dropping the ball left and right, playing into hoaxer rhetoric and doing basically the bare minimum while lying and misleading the whole time?

please, if you don't see how badly they've both screwed up in our time of need...

we cannot afford another pandemic under such idiocy.

anyway, if you wanna continue this particular discussion, quote something of mine in the covid thread.

this one is about the jan. 6 terrorists and not which politicians are the crappiest.
You keep saying he “dropped the ball” what exactly do you mean, cause wasn’t he the one who warp speeded the vaccine you people love so much ?( the irony it to funny to even talk about )

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
Please Snafu :rolleyes:

The Dems and Repubs are equally liars and manipulators ...
I'd rather be lied to and manipulated by politle liars who pretend to care than openly idiotic and hateful liars that do not pretend to care.

Just plug me back into the matrix....

The Matrix GIF

Cheshire_Kat

Moderator: CE&P, TD
Staff member
De Santis is trying to pass a law in Florida that requires citizens to disclose their political alignment.... that's pretty bad :/ (edit: less true than I first thought)

and he hates Mickey Mouse for some reason
That is false, Salon published an article that stated this and then changed it afterwards.

There is a anonymous survey for teachers that is optional, no one is forced to participate nor do they have to state who they are on the survey.

Snafu in the Void

Staff member
I am thoroughly triggered and must retreat to my Safe Space oxygen dispenser before I have a complete panic meltdown.

But seriously, what source of left leaning media do you think is credible? None of it? None at all?

6phroo.jpg

Snafu in the Void

Staff member
Fixed it for ya !

All Media, both left and right leaning, are biased ...
Agreed, but I'm also not so inclined to believe that biases lead to falseness in all situations.

There has to be some element of truth, maybe peppered in here or there, with the media.

Otherwise we are living in the fucking Matrix and that's a rather depressing thought.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
De Santis is trying to pass a law in Florida that requires citizens to disclose their political alignment.... that's pretty bad :/ (edit: less true than I first thought)

and he hates Mickey Mouse for some reason

He hates Mickey Mouse because Disney is historically a child run pedophile ring..

What’s wrong with having to disclose your political alignment? Better than having to disclose your vaccination status like in Nazi germany

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
@Dropperneck

One can be "based" without resorting to the Least Common Denominator. Descending into swearing and brash bravado is not "based", it is the last resort of those who cannot support their view.
OpiateKiller should try again, this time using facts or reason, not cursing and threats.

Someone called me racist ? I don’t take kindly to such insults

Cheshire_Kat

Moderator: CE&P, TD
Staff member
OpiateKiller:
What’s wrong with having to disclose your political alignment?
alasdair:

It's called your right to privacy,

Again this was a false story on Salon that was retracted a year later.

There is only an optional anonymous survey for teachers; how does this affect on'es privacy if they choose not to participate?

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
You keep saying he “dropped the ball” what exactly do you mean, cause wasn’t he the one who warp speeded the vaccine you people love so much ?( the irony it to funny to even talk about )
lol trump warp sped the vaccine?

you make me laugh.

no, trump was just the talking head (and talk talk talk is what he's best at, usually bullshit).

trump did the bare minimum, and lied the whole time. he also played into hoaxer rhetoric (just a cold, over by easter etc etc).

if you're actually interested in the details, let me know... but i have a feeling you don't care to hear it.

oops, i took the derail bait again... hit me up in the covid thread if you do actually care.