Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

JB-318,Richard Alpert BE HERE NOW

john belushi

Bluelighter
I was looking through my copy of
"Be Here Now" by Richard Alpert and he mentions psychedelics that created entirely different realities, he mentions the most extreme case being a time when he went to test out a drug called JB-318 at Millbrook hospital. He says he saw a girl come into the room with a glass of lemonade that spilled all over the ground then up the walls and when it touched the glass agian the girl and the lemonade disapeared he turned to look at his friend who had come with him just to find that he wasn't there either. has anyone heard of JB-318. sounds like it has anit-chlorigenic properties.

Never heard of it.
I would be extremely interested to try a less destructive, euphoric (instead of dysphoric) deleriant.
I really like the idea of being in a complete and utterly new reality, under close supervision of course. But the effect I get from the deleriants I've tried is so horrible feeling that I can't enjoy it.
Am curious to find out more...

wait a second, so this compound is legal! I know anti-chlorigenics are legal and it sounds like this is in the same category. Ditran.

I think this may be one of two BZ relatives which actually are Schedule I.

I searched on JB-318 and I got this thread but I remember and it was Blacklight. I had a "route" by which I was finding it difficult to communicate on this site because it is Harm Reduction. I told my story on Blacklight: i. Legal? No. ii. Is it like that? Of course. The person telling the story (called a "trip report", or TR) is among the top trippers of all time. It is exactly like that. My "person who disappeared" was three people. Something in a mental gearbox slips the part where the person is introduced. They were not there a second ago and now you are talking to them, then you are talking and only the wind is there. It must be related to blackouts. iii. Cholinergic? Yeah, I guess so, but the lab method of radiolabelling neurotransmitters and perfusing a cut-off piece of tissue to see if it uptakes, in my personal opinion is due for a change. I predict after the first step of mapping the genome comes the next step of decoding the genes, but what if it isn't one gene-one protein? We might have to swap out a whole Chromosome Fifteen on you if you're hooked. It's either that or a brain transplant for a junkie, trust me.

Last edited: