European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Jose Ribas in Europe - unique chance

I'll be dere, maeng!
Keep my seat warm, will ya!
Glad to see ya bro! Been a while and good to see ya still kickin da bobo. ;)

Hi Jose.
I don't know Paris but it has to be great (and very expensive).
Regarding Madrid and the rest of Spain, I can tell you that much: if you were looking for a nice country to live, work, rise your children in a full developed, wealthy place, a real and proper first world european nation, I would point you in any other dirección, but if what you need is sex, party and drugs, then yeah, you can't go wrong whit the country which gave the Human Kind such words as "puta" or "fiesta".
Just having a drinks at night you will find people to ask, since you speak Portuguese you can understand Spanish and you will be fine.
Hash is good, cheap and everywhere. Weed is too. It won't be hard to find coke but it is usually trash on a street level. I hope you don't do heroin so let us leave that shit alone. Benzos are not otc. No meth to be had, only shitty eurospeed, avoid it. There are mdma in crystal or pills, but a good part of them pills are dodgy as fuck and even dangerous. Visit Energycontrol and check for the latest alarms.
I don't know how many time you have to stay in Spain, but have you heard about Galicia? It is the northwestern part of Spain and people do speak a language very, very close to Portuguese. Even the names are the same, like Ferreiro, Carballo, Salgueiro, Dacosta, Dasilva like you... you will feel like you are almost at home.
Se for que vai la, o senhor vai ficar muito sorprendido, pode acreditar.
I really hope you sir enjoy your time in Europe

Hi there

There is a unique chance of meeting @jose ribas da silva, the wild one, in Europe.

I will be in Spain and France very briefly.

Please, let me know where I can find drugs, shemales and hedonism in Paris, Madrid, Segovia, and others.

I need to know everything
Why don't u find out by yourself? You're missing the exciting experience. You sakkkkkkk

i can believe weed in spain will be easy to find and very good. i knew quite a few spanish people at uni, all massive stoners and some genuinely didn't seem to realise it was illegal. like they were packing for a trip home and put loads in their suitcase and were mystified as to why we were shocked about that.