• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time

Update 7.24.2022, other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-...bcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

4) LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae morning glory", page 93:
This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants.

Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon":
Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms.

Including my latest two Bridgesii Cactus Tea reports here from my diary to illustrate the "cotton ball stuffed in a funnel" filtering for a nausea free experience from either MG seed extract or Cactus tea.

1) In the future, will be combining my bridgesii cactus tea (have used home grown bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade) with a smaller dose of MG penniclavine/LSH extract (around 400 seeds or so) for use when I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and afternoon long (10am till 3pm)...this is the Cadillac of psychedelic combinations, have combined cactus tea with LSD countless times, super strong way out there psychedelic experience. Music sounds entirely Alien, like hearing it for the first time, so incredibly Heavenly. Infinite open eyed beauty, neon colors everywhere, I've looked at the clouds outside as they form endless vistas of animals, Japanese landscapes, palaces, Aztec and Mayan pyramids, half human half animal creatures, mind-blowing.

1) The cotton ball stuffed in a funnel is an excellent tool (and one of the greatest inventions of all time) for making not only nausea free morning glory extracts, but nausea free cactus extracts as well, have used for more than a decade, for use with bridgesii cactus tea illustrated below:

Over the summer, I put the breaks on my Sublingual Ayahuasca, and use my home grown bridgesii cactus instead. My wife, her sister and teenage daughters go at least once a week to the waterpark down the street. I only use the cactus tea for outside as mescaline was made for outdoors. I grow a patio of bridgesii which get morning sun only, to shield from the hot, intolerant heat.

Trip report 6-8-22 Wed at the waterpark:

Today at 10am, drank the tea made from 780g de-corred chunks (3 of these bad boys), peeled wax skin from outer later, boiled for 45 minutes on high, then filtered thru a strainer, then reduced the liquid down to 6oz, then filtered the 6oz thru a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, to get out any nausea causing particles to the intestines. Anytime I do this, I end up with a zero nausea, heavenly experience....so long as you can tolerate the bitter taste of the cactus, you are in for a treat.

Also took 300mg of pure THH 1 hour after drinking the cactus tea, never take at the same, but stagger by 1 hour, you don't want the mild maoi's in the cactus mixing with the SRI which is THH, I've done it before, trust me you don't as your heart beat will accelerate for several hours. Always take the cactus tea 1st, then 1 hour later take the THH, in that order only.

Around noon, the cactus tea and THH was working very well! Felt like a 500mg strong mescaline experience....all of nature looked like an outdoor fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis...the open eye beauty was un-real, infinite in it's scope, nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance, strong deep head space, profound spiritual awakening, the music being played was just heavenly.

Home at 3pm (several hours after they opened) and it's still working very well! Playing music is just phenomenal...and all the movie stars on television look like glowing brilliant colored cartoon versions of themselves. Cactus always does a fine job of exaggerating facial and body features. The colors on cactus are extraordinary, and not of this planet, neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows. With eyes closed I saw majestic scenery of palaces and gardens, and some weird alien kind of creatures made of purple colors, a group of 3 of them looking back at me. I saw far away places, and completely naked beautiful women all neon glowing and flirting. Gotta love the cactus.

Artwork courtesy Hannah Faith Yata, Chuck Sperry "empathy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I've gone to the waterpark once a week every week this summer, each time taking somewhere between 780 and 1,000g of bridgesii fresh chunks from my smaller home grown bridgesii. Each 6oz pint jar when full, holds the equivalent of 1,000g fresh bridgesii chunks boiled down. Last week I drank 1000g or one 6oz jar not shown (used up). 1,000g (what it is in a 6oz jar) divided by two gives me the equivalent of 500mg very strong mescaline after I drink the whole 6oz jar.

I'm going again to waterpark in 3 hours this morning this wed, drinking an entire jar on the right, this 6oz will again have around 500mg mescaline.

Trip report at the waterpark (last Friday) from 11am till 3pm:

I drank an entire 6oz tea (500mg mescaline equivalent).

My favorite thing to do is sit in the wave pool on the outskirt with my wife her sister and teenage daughters, and sit in the waves as they splash up on me, sometimes so powerful they turn my body sideways as I laugh and smile...just like being in the ocean, love the sounds of the waves, and people watching, they play music over the loud speakers...I watch the patterns and neon colors wash across the water, very euphoric, total spiritual ecstasy...the music sounds incredible. Very profound spiritual experience...deep head space, infinite open eyed beauty, nature shines like a diamond, neon colored bikinis, when looking at the clouds in the sky, they move as if in animated stop motion, like frame shots taken every half seconds, beautiful experience beyond any words. Walking in the gift shops always tells me how hard I am tripping, as the hanging beads from ceiling to floor shine and glisten like diamonds, the women look so beautiful, beauty is insane. Their facial and body features are exaggerated like a cartoon, there is a feeling like all of Heaven is smiling down on you that is common with cactus.

Update 6.22.2022:
Even though I always wait at least 7 days between trips, I drank this 4 days later on Wed before going to waterpark again, and it still kicked much ass! felt just like a 500mg to 600mg experience. Blew my mind. All of nature looked just incredible....beauty unreal everywhere....even back home at 3pm it was still kicking my ass...music is just phenomenal..so bad ass.

Pic: artwork courtesy Jillian Evelyn (Juxtapoz and hi fructose art mag), each 6oz cactus tea jar when full contains 1,000g fresh cactus bridgesii chunks boiled down (around 500mg mescaline). The chunks are boiled on hi for 45 minutes, then filtered thru a strainer, reduced to 6oz then filtered thru a cotton ball in a funnel to remove all the nauseating particles to the intestines for a zero nausea experience.

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.
https://www.friskyradio.com

bridgesii 1.JPG

bridgesii 2.JPG
I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

-------------------------------
Compilation of panaeolus cyanescens or pan cyan experiences & combo with THH or tetrahydroharmine, like organic psilocin LSD, extremely visual, music enhancing & super euphoric:

Last edited: