•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Fight! Junky Kombat: Choose your fighter!

December Flower

Bluelighter
That actually changed after I quoted it. It was hilarious given the subject matter.

Who the hell is Time Travelling Benzo Guy? I ain't never time travelled on no benzos!!
Technically you're constantly time travelling, and if you apply motion to yourself you can even influence the speed at which you travel by fractions of nanoseconds, but still

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
Technically you're constantly time travelling, and if you apply motion to yourself you can even influence the speed at which you travel by fractions of nanoseconds, but still
Hahaha, Yeah I just took Quantitative Physics for one of my last veterinary school prerequisites, and we ended the semester on relativity. My professor used the "Twin Paradox" to illustrate the concept of relativity where two twins on earth get in a fight, so one twin gets on a spaceship traveling at like 75% of the speed of light and blasts off for 15 years and comes back to earth to find his other twin aged like 19 years or whatever while he was gone. The Relativity of time is really fascinating.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, Yeah I just took Quantitative Physics for one of my last veterinary school prerequisites, and we ended the semester on relativity. My professor used the "Twin Paradox" to illustrate the concept of relativity where two twins on earth get in a fight, so one twin gets on a spaceship traveling at like 75% of the speed of light and blasts off for 15 years and comes back to earth to find his other twin aged like 19 years or whatever while he was gone. The Relativity of time is really fascinating.
Sounds like the twins were on meth, and were battling one another.

December Flower

Bluelighter
Zwillingsparadoxon is one of my favourites yeah :)

but that calculation is absolutely wrong, at 75% c for 15 years, thousands and thousands of years would have passed on earth. sure that the first number wasn't 15 seconds at near light speed?
you cannot see time as separated from space, or it gets very confusing once you realize the universe is flat :sick:

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Anything that involves space, has to involve drugs which make you space cadet. Meaning, you can battle the junkie on meth, or meth, and other drugs, like other drugs.
Thats just my .2

December Flower

Bluelighter
Anything that involves space, has to involve drugs which make you space cadet. Meaning, you can battle the junkie on meth, or meth, and other drugs, like other drugs.
Thats just my .2
i don't quite understand your meaning?

everything involves space..so everything involves drugs?

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
Okay spaceman, let's see your Molly, Percocet.
Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF