•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Fight! Junky Kombat: Choose your fighter!

Electrum1

Bluelighter
I feel like "Hallucinating PCP Man" could get shot and stabbed by Meth Man and still be able to beat everybody all at once

PCP Man could get away from a dozen steroid cops too

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
I can code web stuff but not applications.

But I mean a forum game, like we used to have in the lounge.

whatever nerd

D&D > streetfighter

fight me

I used to occasionally win at Street Fighter etc by pressing every combination of buttons as fast as I possibly could 😅 I've never won at D&D because I've never played it!!

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
Zwillingsparadoxon is one of my favourites yeah :)

but that calculation is absolutely wrong, at 75% c for 15 years, thousands and thousands of years would have passed on earth. sure that the first number wasn't 15 seconds at near light speed?
you cannot see time as separated from space, or it gets very confusing once you realize the universe is flat :sick:
Yeah that twin paradox is truly fascinating. Yeah I know the calculation is wrong, I pulled the numbers out of my ass just to illustrate a point about the difference in experience of time of the two twins , I definitely didn't pull out a formula and do the actual calculations for the scenario I listed. I don't have much of a life really atm, but enough going on that I probably won't revisit those formulas for a while. I'm not really much of a physics guy, I'm more into BioChemistry and Organic chemistry, but part of the prerequisites for veterinary school in my state include the quantitative physics course, but I'm glad I took it, it really changed my view of the universe. And the MRI machine references were useful.