•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

Fight! Junky Kombat: Choose your fighter!

hylite

Bluelighter
Omg i remember when that stuff was happening scary stuff and it was real. . . bad.

My cousin lives in martin county was so worried for her living there ! still am.

watch out mr @D's ? 😭

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
We must fight :limp:

<3<3 see

That emoticon is so creepy

Reaction GIF

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
When you take too much benzos and wake up in your car 9 hours later in a different city not knowing how you got there.

Time traveling :)

One time I took 100mgs of Phenazepam.

Finally snapped out of it a week later it was so crazy, my family had all these stories about wacky stuff I did I couldn't remember for the life of me. It was back when the stuff first hit the RC scene, I tried a little tiny bit eyeballed and then a few hours later I was just gone and ended up consuming the rest of the sample that day.

One point my father brought me inside because I was eating a bowl of Spaghetti in the snow wearing shorts and a t-shirt sitting Indian style. I'd gone to visit friends during that week and later was told by them how concerned about me they were, that I just made no sense at all when speaking to them. It's amazing that I didn't get hit by a bus or something...but yeah I was time traveling 😵‍💫

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
In a way, everybody here is choosing junkies on the Internet to be the ones in their corner, which is funny if you think about it.