•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Fight! Junky Kombat: Choose your fighter!

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
There's reality and then there's the broad selection of words that one can use to describe an identical slice of reality.

Friend Conversation GIF

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
One time I took 100mgs of Phenazepam.

Finally snapped out of it a week later it was so crazy, my family had all these stories about wacky stuff I did I couldn't remember for the life of me. It was back when the stuff first hit the RC scene, I tried a little tiny bit eyeballed and then a few hours later I was just gone and ended up consuming the rest of the sample that day.

One point my father brought me inside because I was eating a bowl of Spaghetti in the snow wearing shorts and a t-shirt sitting Indian style. I'd gone to visit friends during that week and later was told by them how concerned about me they were, that I just made no sense at all when speaking to them. It's amazing that I didn't get hit by a bus or something...but yeah I was time traveling 😵‍💫
almost the exact same thing happened to me with the stuff

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
time travel

that little maneuver cost you 7 days Earth time

Here's a story for you..

When I was about 16 my best friend's dad was a doctor. His consulting room and storeroom were in their house. The whole place was chaotic and the storeroom was often open.

So in we went.. Grabbed a heap of Serepax and some other stuff. Ate the Serepax and wandered around her suburb the whole night.

We were able to walk ok obviously, but were barely conscious and have memories of going to this guy's house and sitting there watching him sleep 😂🤣😅

Now, the "other stuff" happened to be vials of liquid diazepam and needles. We didn't want that though so we gave it to these friends up the road who used it!! I think they passed out for like 24 hours.

We'd sobered up and were laughing about what we could recall of our Serepax exploits, interspersed with "fuck, should we go see if they've woken up yet?"

Everyone was fine but man, the trouble we (and her dad) could've been in. He did get his license suspended for prescribing too much whatever to junkies.. He was an old Scotsman who couldn't say no to anyone.

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
Here's a story for you..

When I was about 16 my best friend's dad was a doctor. His consulting room and storeroom were in their house. The whole place was chaotic and the storeroom was often open.

So in we went.. Grabbed a heap of Serepax and some other stuff. Ate the Serepax and wandered around her suburb the whole night.

We were able to walk ok obviously, but were barely conscious and have memories of going to this guy's house and sitting there watching him sleep 😂🤣😅

Now, the "other stuff" happened to be vials of liquid diazepam and needles. We didn't want that though so we gave it to these friends up the road who used it!! I think they passed out for like 24 hours.

We'd sobered up and were laughing about what we could recall of our Serepax exploits, interspersed with "fuck, should we go see if they've woken up yet?"

Everyone was fine but man, the trouble we (and her dad) could've been in. He did get his license suspended for prescribing too much whatever to junkies.. He was an old Scotsman who couldn't say no to anyone.
Oh man what I'd do for some vials of liquid diazepam....

D's

Administrator
Staff member
[Shotgun a beer]
+10 dexterity
+2 drunkenness
+4 talking to chicks/dudes skill
-3 choices you make
-2 weakness to darkness
*For 1 minute afterwards, you obtain a +100 strength boost.*
**Have to piss afterwards**

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
[Shotgun a beer]
+10 dexterity
+2 drunkenness
+4 talking to chicks/dudes skill
-3 choices you make
-2 weakness to darkness
*For 1 minute afterwards, you obtain a +100 strength boost.*
**Have to piss afterwards**

See I can't play with this format. I realise it's hard to believe but I've never played D&D or any of those kind of games in my life.

It's Street Fighter or nothing.

Ok I'll learn..

+10 dexterity? How does that work with alcohol??
+2 drunkenness - fair enough
+4 talking to chicks/dudes skill - fair enough

-3 choices you make - yeah
-2 weakness to darkness
*for 1 min afterward you obtain a +100 strength boost* - ah so you fall over more easily in the dark but once you take the fall your strength increases cos you're unconscious?

**have to have a piss afterwards** - yeah same here actually

• Love
Reactions: D's

D's

Administrator
Staff member
See I can't play with this format. I realise it's hard to believe but I've never played D&D or any of those kind of games in my life.

It's Street Fighter or nothing.

Ok I'll learn..

+10 dexterity? How does that work with alcohol??
+2 drunkenness - fair enough
+4 talking to chicks/dudes skill - fair enough

-3 choices you make - yeah
-2 weakness to darkness
*for 1 min afterward you obtain a +100 strength boost* - ah so you fall over more easily in the dark but once you take the fall your strength increases cos you're unconscious?

**have to have a piss afterwards** - yeah same here actually
LMFAO

The dexterity comes, because u lose as a goose 🦆:honk::crumbs::stabb::udhonk::honku2:

D's

Administrator
Staff member
So you just flop your hand around? 😅
It's my cock, thanks for noticing ❤️.

Yea, i mean,

[Get pulled over]
*Hands on wheel*
"Have you been drinking"?,

*"Hi, I noticed you officer between highway xx & xx,
I just left the bar.
No I'm not giving you my ID,
Am i being detained, because I have to go.

My hands are on wheel, state police gave me a warning about my speeding.*"

There's such a thing in American law, where, a cop cant pull you over, after you leave a bar,,, unless, you fuck shit up. Then ur going to jail, lol.

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
There's such a thing in American law, where, a cop cant pull you over, after you leave a bar,

Uh ok.. That's really fkn bizarre. You can get in a car after drinking at a bar and have immunity from cops as long as you make it home in one piece?

We can't even be drunk behind the wheel of a stationary vehicle with the keys inside the vehicle. If you want to pull over and sleep, you gotta throw your keys out the window 😂

(I think. Never tried it. Never been done for DUI.)

It's my cock, thanks for noticing ❤️.

Yeah well with a vag as floppy as mine, who can tell? Thanks for trying.

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
almost the exact same thing happened to me with the stuff

Yeah that shit's wacky, who would have thought that one could get more-or-less black-out drunk for two weeks from one dose (albeit a gigantic one) of something? I'm frankly lucky I didn't die.

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Crack monster would brutally slaughter all others, once you lose your mind while having a flash you just go insane, nothing can stop you than, I personally on such moments have brutally banged a microwave in a coppers face, I have thrown empty glass bottles of booze at coppers, smashed a potted plant thru the window of the police station, and more such things... Never been to jail tho, few hrs in a holding cell and then on to the luny bin where they tie me to a metal table in the isolation room for days and nights, those are unpleasent days and nights to say the least, and after ten days Im a free man again...

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
Crack monster would brutally slaughter all others, once you lose your mind while having a flash you just go insane, nothing can stop you than, I personally on such moments have brutally banged a microwave in a coppers face, I have thrown empty glass bottles of booze at coppers, smashed a potted plant thru the window of the police station, and more such things... Never been to jail tho, few hrs in a holding cell and then on to the luny bin where they tie me to a metal table in the isolation room for days and nights, those are unpleasent days and nights to say the least, and after ten days Im a free man again...

I went for Crack Monster after reading A Million Little Pieces (about five times). Pretty sure crack was his main poison.

The film is cheesy and lame compared to the book..