Just a quickie .... which do you prefer.....?!

Do you prefer the dealer crack sold on the streets or your home made crack

• My dealers crack is the shit i dont need to make my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
Hey guys . As title suggests juat a quick question ive often wondered and have since first making my own crack from powder coke.

As i have tonight it is friday afterall. Lol
So yeah i exhaled the 1st pipe and whoosh intense bell ringing soaring high wow 🤩 amd i think the same every time ive smoked my own made crack.
This led me to wondering what you guy's around the globe on bluelight prefer the dealer rocks ready to go fire that shit up ,Or add some water add this add heat stir that up mad scientist shit that turns your fishscale into fire fuking sweet melt rocks . Which scenario hits your spot??!!
Do you get absolute fire crack so u dont need to make your own as you get high grade or does your home made crack piss all over the crack rgats sold your area bcoz i know mine is alot stronger plus i know exactly the quality and amount of fish scale stinking powdered coke to bicarb ratio ive used etc.

Id smoke my own over the crack being sold every day of the week. How about you?
Peace 😎

Last edited:
Always my own. Shit on the street is garbage in comparison. That said I’ve only smoked it like 3 times in the last decade.

-GC

I'm not very good at it, but still my own. It's a guarantee so long as it works out.