thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member

Juul can keep selling e-cigarettes as court blocks FDA ban​

Tom Murphy
AP
23 Jun 2022

Excerpt:
Juul can continue to sell its electronic cigarettes, at least for now, after a federal appeals court on Friday temporarily blocked a government ban.

Juul filed an emergency motion earlier Friday, seeking the temporary hold while it appeals the sales ban.

The e-cigarette maker had asked the court to pause what it called an “extraordinary and unlawful action” by the Food and Drug Administration that would have required it to immediately halt its business.

Full article here.

Man that ban is bs.

The like 10 deaths from vapes were from vit e OD. And they were bootleg thc vapes.

Also adults should be able to buy and take what ever tf they want.
Adults should, but Juul managed to get a BUNCH of kids addicted to nicotine.

What about flavoured tobacco or cigars or whatever did that get banned? I miss those single prime time vanilla mini cigars size of a cigarette with no bad taste or smell or having to buy way more than you want or should smoke.

Adults should, but Juul managed to get a BUNCH of kids addicted to nicotine.
Yea kids started smokeing them cause it was trendy. And the social perception arround smokeing changed.

Like its scummy to buy a 16 year old a 100 pack of fags, but selling someone 30 juul pods a week is a "husle".

I never understand why you can’t sell flavored tobacco. Juicy J still makes flavored wraps but it says “not for use with or sold for use with tobacco. Only for use with legal smoking herbs,” it’s illegal to roll flavored cigarettes but I have done it. Why do they freak out about vapes anyway I don’t have a kid but if I did I would want them to vape instead of smoking cigarettes but both are not preferable but if they going to do it anyway better be vape less dangerous in my opinion.

Man that ban is bs.

The like 10 deaths from vapes were from vit e OD. And they were bootleg thc vapes.

Also adults should be able to buy and take what ever tf they want.
and now we'll just end up with bootleg nicotine carts

I never understand why you can’t sell flavored tobacco. Juicy J still makes flavored wraps but it says “not for use with or sold for use with tobacco. Only for use with legal smoking herbs,” it’s illegal to roll flavored cigarettes but I have done it.
lol remember when the warning used to say only for use with tobacco and legal smoking herbs.

I still have a sealed flavored blunt wrap double pack that's like 8 years old; wonder if it will be a collector's item one day.

I never understand why you can’t sell flavored tobacco. Juicy J still makes flavored wraps but it says “not for use with or sold for use with tobacco. Only for use with legal smoking herbs,” it’s illegal to roll flavored cigarettes but I have done it. Why do they freak out about vapes anyway I don’t have a kid but if I did I would want them to vape instead of smoking cigarettes but both are not preferable but if they going to do it anyway better be vape less dangerous in my opinion.
I dunno man I been burnin them menthol port 100’s even for 20 sum yrs n I started to vape bc of the insanely greedy taxation of smigs bout 6 months ago jus to cut down an I’m tellin ya that vape shit is harsh as fuck never had any probs wit good ol cigarette’s jus sayn I don’t think it’s as harmless as everyone wants to believe not saying either is but…