Kind of old school raver from Buffalo,NY!!

Rollin_hard

Greenlighter
Hey all like the title said I'm a little old school and I'm 42 yrs old. I have a long up and down relationship with a buffet of drugs but there was nothing better then old School pressies that were had back in the day. Matter a fact I've been through so many "good shit" purchases I kind of gave up on it for now but I am on a never ending search for a touch of euphoria In pill shape (or capsule). Hopefully I have some info I can give to help at least one person out on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read and if your from b-lo let me know!!

hardtack

Bluelighter
Hi Old School nice to have you on here ---I 'm much older Raver here dating back to late 80s and throughout the Nineties. Going to have to make do with synthetic RCs or perhaps some lucky and some mad Raver back in the day stashed whole monster batch , vacume sealed the stuff and left it in his 90s cavalier or Chevy Camaro in some junk yard somewhere? Have not had Old school roll since 2008. Good luck though had my awesome experiences back then too.:rofl::green banana:

Last edited:

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
Hey all like the title said I'm a little old school and I'm 42 yrs old. I have a long up and down relationship with a buffet of drugs but there was nothing better then old School pressies that were had back in the day. Matter a fact I've been through so many "good shit" purchases I kind of gave up on it for now but I am on a never ending search for a touch of euphoria In pill shape (or capsule). Hopefully I have some info I can give to help at least one person out on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read and if your from b-lo let me know!!
Hi and welcome! I'm an oldskool raver too 😀 But I'm from Sydney Australia. Hope you enjoy your time here!

andyturbo

Moderator: NMI, MDMA, AADD; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
Welcome mate! Not as old school as you lot but old enough to know that feeling your chasing. Melbourne Australia here.

I'm 34 and started at 13 or 14 so 2002ish..

MDMA 💙😑

Have fun around here and hopefully see you posting around. Would love to hear a few of your stories in the MDMA sub-forum!

simstim

Moderator: MDMA
Staff member
Hello and welcome to bluelight!!

I'm 37 and started rolling back in 2003. Be sure and check out the MDMA sub forum!