• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Kind of old school raver from Buffalo,NY!!

Rollin_hard

Greenlighter
Hey all like the title said I'm a little old school and I'm 42 yrs old. I have a long up and down relationship with a buffet of drugs but there was nothing better then old School pressies that were had back in the day. Matter a fact I've been through so many "good shit" purchases I kind of gave up on it for now but I am on a never ending search for a touch of euphoria In pill shape (or capsule). Hopefully I have some info I can give to help at least one person out on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read and if your from b-lo let me know!!

Hi Old School nice to have you on here ---I 'm much older Raver here dating back to late 80s and throughout the Nineties. Going to have to make do with synthetic RCs or perhaps some lucky and some mad Raver back in the day stashed whole monster batch , vacume sealed the stuff and left it in his 90s cavalier or Chevy Camaro in some junk yard somewhere? Have not had Old school roll since 2008. Good luck though had my awesome experiences back then too.:rofl::green banana:

Last edited:
Hey all like the title said I'm a little old school and I'm 42 yrs old. I have a long up and down relationship with a buffet of drugs but there was nothing better then old School pressies that were had back in the day. Matter a fact I've been through so many "good shit" purchases I kind of gave up on it for now but I am on a never ending search for a touch of euphoria In pill shape (or capsule). Hopefully I have some info I can give to help at least one person out on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read and if your from b-lo let me know!!
Hi and welcome! I'm an oldskool raver too 😀 But I'm from Sydney Australia. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome mate! Not as old school as you lot but old enough to know that feeling your chasing. Melbourne Australia here.

I'm 34 and started at 13 or 14 so 2002ish..

MDMA 💙😑

Have fun around here and hopefully see you posting around. Would love to hear a few of your stories in the MDMA sub-forum!

Hi and welcome! I'm an old skchol raver too 😀 But I'm from Sydney Australia. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Yes but also RCs that pushed back in 2012 and to 2018 were each one a different experience and did not strap Super Charger to the back. RCs or synthetics do not over do the mind and body unless you think throwing down gram will make the high extreme? 90s we had nothing on Earth to investigate effects of these RCs. But coming from the Father of XTC. Still wonder how Shulgin/Nichols decided attachment was nice molecule to get empathy ><<<<<<? Maybe he knew more about our brains than ever dreamed? Well to those who read this NO QUESTION NONE fueling works --why Doing right this minute ahhhhhh Not cheap either NO ..Using Syntha -6 to Fuel the fire of 3 MMC( remember not just about dopamine but everything supplemented big time! and well More I drink more the come on of hell of a rush. Damn wish I could set up booth at Ultra or other Festivals ~! Also have to sell of give water away --that shit dries you out like a sponge. Now want feedback from Girls how this feels for you ,,, I believe guys system so well built for stims and rewarding spots on the brain. Also still wonder how many other chems Pilots stay up there for hours? Stim just play it smart --Yeah know that feeling is awesome and tingling yeah fingers and toes but moderation >>>>Body needs recoop for sure . Love be able to smell so good....Damn another chemical wonder>>>? CAM 2 Purple and not that Exxon 83 octane !

All I remember is it truly was a full body and mind experience where you were taken away to another place where everything felt so good and hallucinations we're so realistic and full body. And funny the cars mentioned, I happen to own two 90's cavaliers and one 90's Camero! I kind of tweaked out a little reading your post. Does anyone have any experience with new pills. I had a couple orange Tesla's from a friend that regulars the phish festivals but for them being "triple stacked" I wasn't impressed, not like brown b-52's, green triple stacked mice or double stacked white doves. God life was much better back then!

Also I don't know if it was just the grand plan of the universe or me putting it out there but a friend of mine mentioned he had some pressies out of the blue and after not talking to him for a couple years! I got them at 9:00pm on Sunday night and was shaking with excitement over just the thought of finally getting some. I had to an adult though and fight the temptation to go nuts and just swallow them back instantly, shitty part of getting old is the things we have to do during the week to survive and take care of ourselves are much more important then when I considered a good night's sleep and taking care of myself as kind of optional!

Fyi they are blue Tesla's and he also gave me about a half gram of Molly.
I'm just debating over if I should do it this weekend just chilling at home with music or should I be responsible and save them for Deadmau5 concert here in buffalo at our waterfront in the first week of September I think!

Yes but also RCs that pushed back in 2012 and to 2018 were each one a different experience and did not strap Super Charger to the back. RCs or synthetics do not over do the mind and body unless you think throwing down gram will make the high extreme? 90s we had nothing on Earth to investigate effects of these RCs. But coming from the Father of XTC. Still wonder how Shulgin/Nichols decided attachment was nice molecule to get empathy ><<<<<<? Maybe he knew more about our brains than ever dreamed? Well to those who read this NO QUESTION NONE fueling works --why Doing right this minute ahhhhhh Not cheap either NO ..Using Syntha -6 to Fuel the fire of 3 MMC( remember not just about dopamine but everything supplemented big time! and well More I drink more the come on of hell of a rush. Damn wish I could set up booth at Ultra or other Festivals ~! Also have to sell of give water away --that shit dries you out like a sponge. Now want feedback from Girls how this feels for you ,,, I believe guys system so well built for stims and rewarding spots on the brain. Also still wonder how many other chems Pilots stay up there for hours? Stim just play it smart --Yeah know that feeling is awesome and tingling yeah fingers and toes but moderation >>>>Body needs recoop for sure . Love be able to smell so good....Damn another chemical wonder>>>? CAM 2 Purple and not that Exxon 83 octane !
There is an awesome series on net flix, I think it's called opening your mind or something like that where there was a lot of stuff I never knew about the father of xtc. Imagine being the first one to try it and be the guinea pig! Fuck hello !

I think the original formula was designed and patent by a pharma company in the 1910's while trying to find a chemical for blood clotting and the father decided to do some testing with it once the patent was up.
Ps where is syntha-6? , I like giving feedback! Lol

^ What's the name of that beautiful black dog with the white spot on his chest hanging out on the couch?

^ What's the name of that beautiful black dog with the white spot on his chest hanging out on the couch?
SPOT? or PETE from Little Rascals LOL!

You from Boulder?

Welcome to Bluelight! We often discuss that sort of stuff over in Drug Culture if you want to come and check it out.

Just rollled little yesterday and it was the REAL DEAL how do I know Pissed in the cup damn came up POS for AMPHET MDMA and Meth hmmm felt good. Now why would GOVT not want you to feel good. Oh that's right TRYANNY and control. well had my dream I could not even describe it even on here THAT HORRIFIC for those who deciding to RULE over everyone. But actually the drug is in them too ..They just unfortunately think they know or decide our freedoms HMMM?, That shit has been going on since Babylone and Rome and etc etc. See where that got the civilizations ?;):mad: