Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

WTF Krink's Pit v.3 the Elitist Pricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighter
I considered throwing away this sofa I basically withdrawed on-it already stank like bitter thai food with heavy twist of sock sweat 3 days in and kicked the shit out of it in frustration. Fisted cottons in wash water and put books next to bent support. It is ok I guess.

ions

Bluelighter
No couch burning. @Electrum1
You went to OSU? That's the biggest college in the U.S. I believe.
I went to relatively small colleges. well Middies for grad.
I also applied to OSU for Grad chemistry. Pretty glad they didnt let me in.

Last edited:

ions

Bluelighter
Yeah, we got lots of trees in our backyard. Clean up the pollution of houses, and trash burning, and engine power.
Clean air. breathe it in. It's intoxicating.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah I forcot I better take teutanus vaccine

:roll eyes:

Tetanus is a really good vaccine that is important. Ever read about what tetanus is like? It sounds nightmarish, like something you'd experience in Hell, if Hell was a real thing.

I hadn't had a tetanus booster in like 17 years. A couple of years ago I was doing some construction on my house and got a massive splinter in my arm, it went under my skin, grazed my muscle, and stretched my skin like an inch out on the other side, not quite poking back through. Gnarly. After my girlfriend pulled it out, I started thinking about tetanus, and looked it up. What I read made me rush to get an urgent care appointment so I could get a tetanus booster. shit is no joke. 50% of people die from it and those that survive are usually damaged, often permanently. Muscle contractions so severe you can break bones. Inability to loosen your jaw so hard to get any food in you. And it can't be cured, and only passes once all of your muscular nerves that it attached to die and regenerate, so it lasts weeks, and the agony is extreme the whole time.

Fuck now Ive got teutanus Imma gonna melt my brains on stove before it gets too bad :mad flame:

I hope you're not being serious...

Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighter
always better than teutanus.
My face is pretty charred already it is hard to see what you guys are up to. Working hard to get my brain melted.
Thanks for the fairy who told me Ive got teutanus. I made will for their favor.

Electrum1

Bluelighter
No couch burning. @Electrum1
You went to OSU? That's the biggest college in the U.S. I believe.
I went to relatively small colleges. well Middies for grad.
I also applied to OSU for Grad chemistry. Pretty glad they didnt let me in.
No, I didn't go there, just living there I remember all of the chaos after OSU/Michigan games. I think it was 2002 that turned into a decent sized riot pretty much

Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighter
is it true that benzo wd can be so bad your neck muscles just crack your neck like in teutanus? Couldn't confirm anywhere but thats what Ive been told.

Electrum1

Bluelighter
This attachment on a small shop vac kicks ass for shag rugs compared to a normal vacuum

My rugs look brand new now. All fluffy again

images

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Recovering from 9 broken ribs would fkn suck. Would suck less I guess knowing you're definitely getting a big settlement tho

Status
Not open for further replies.