Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

WTF Krink's Pit v.3 the Elitist Pricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
Is it different than Portland? My girlfriend went to college in Portland and said it basically always rained except a little bit of time in the summer when it didn't. I was always under the impression Seattle was like that too but I guess they're not that close to each other.
I'm not sure. I've been to Portland but never Seattle. I think it rains even more in Seattle, but they're only about a 2 hour drive from each other.

Portland was a very fun city. An odd combination of druggies/homeless/punk culture, sleazy downtown strip clubs, but at the same time everyone I met was also incredibly kind and open hearted (rare for a big city imo). Random strangers gave me free weed and bought me drinks on my birthday. It reminded me a lot of a metropolitan version of Berkeley California, but with less hippie culture.

Some of the strip clubs I went to were downright sleazy and dirty as fuck, lol.

Last edited:

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
Is it different than Portland? My girlfriend went to college in Portland and said it basically always rained except a little bit of time in the summer when it didn't. I was always under the impression Seattle was like that too but I guess they're not that close to each other.

No it's about the same

it's a little warmer in the summer in Portland but that's about it - other than that, about the same

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
My phone has 32GB of memory so need to be spare about the apps, and would rather use the website
One of those phones with no chance of adding sd card for expanding memory?
Id never fall for that bs.
Too many options unless price is a factor.
Just sayin....

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
From Eugene Oregon to the Canadian border, it's about the same

it's more dry south of Eugene

Status
Not open for further replies.