Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

WTF Krink's Pit v.4 March of the Misogyneers

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
3Buipm7l.jpg

ions

Bluelighter
From the pit v. 3. I felt it important to share here.

So Russia layed out its plan in a dream just now.

They are trying to expose zelensky for being transgender and promoting pedophelia and gender mutilation. This tied to Biden and the dirt Ukraine has on him with the laptop and more. So Biden is funding zelensky, tranny, to fight against the side of love. Trump supports Russia and the fbi cia are trying to silence all of those that speak the truth. They showed me their way of gold and money and science money. If anything would make you believe the United States was wrong it was that dream.

It was never about resources. It’s about exposing zelensky and the Ukrainian pedophelia ring.

CFC

Moderator: CE&P, TL, TD
Staff member
From the pit v. 3. I felt it important to share here.

So Russia layed out its plan in a dream just now.

They are trying to expose zelensky for being transgender and promoting pedophelia and gender mutilation. This tied to Biden and the dirt Ukraine has on him with the laptop and more. So Biden is funding zelensky, tranny, to fight against the side of love. Trump supports Russia and the fbi cia are trying to silence all of those that speak the truth. They showed me their way of gold and money and science money. If anything would make you believe the United States was wrong it was that dream.

It was never about resources. It’s about exposing zelensky and the Ukrainian pedophelia ring.

BREAKING NEWS:

Pre-op pictures of Zelensky have just been leaked on the internet:

tout.jpg

Who knew?!

darvocet21

Bluelighter
That is also an impressive achievement along with saucy I guess I have to study what happened although according to Krink if your guys don't score touchdowns it's very hard to win that seems at least to be half the story but doesn't account for the miraculous out of the blue come from behind reach around so to speak

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Jerks don't beat my friend Krinkle that way and boast about it on his new thread.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
BREAKING NEWS:

Pre-op pictures of Zelensky have just been leaked on the internet:

tout.jpg

Who knew?!
CFC that you? Can you prove you're not some AI simulation of the old CFC I wouldn't put it past the Bandit

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Feel like a boss this morning the trick to Fantasy Football is to get all your games played by Sunday so that you don't have to sweat Monday Night Football