• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Last heroin ever, what do you think I should do with it?

Harmredux

Bluelighter
I have been taking opiod medication (obtained legally) for severe pain for about 10 years. I am going on Suboxone ASAP and have an appointment in about 8 weeks. My daily prescribed dosage is about 200mg.
My doctor knows that the current dose is not lasting long enough and I could get an alternative medication like Opana to see if it helps, but I am opting to try Subox instead.
In the meantime, I happened into a bundle but this is only the second time in 10 years that I got some- I don't have a plug, and I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I have one bit left.
I have done about 3 at a time over the past few days and only have a single point left.
I can't get more, and I am not going to try. The last time this happened was about 2 years ago and again this is only the 2nd time ever.

Knowing all this, I am tempted to shoot it. I have the gear for other medical issues so sanitation, proper gear, and harm reduction are about as safe as possible considering there's no such thing as 100% guarantees of course.

Everyone obviously says never do it, but considering there is no way to get more and I only got this as a band aid because I was a bit behind on my scripts, I am considering trying like half this point from a bundle that I did 9.5 of already over the past few days.

YOLO, but of course you only die once too.

What are your thoughts? Maybe I won't even feel it considering my huge tolerance already. Again I did half this point already and then it's gone with zero chance of more.

Thanks for your thoughts!

I have been taking opiod medication (obtained legally) for severe pain for about 10 years. I am going on Suboxone ASAP and have an appointment in about 8 weeks. My daily prescribed dosage is about 200mg.
My doctor knows that the current dose is not lasting long enough and I could get an alternative medication like Opana to see if it helps, but I am opting to try Subox instead.
In the meantime, I happened into a bundle but this is only the second time in 10 years that I got some- I don't have a plug, and I wouldn't even know where to begin. So I have one bit left.
I have done about 3 at a time over the past few days and only have a single point left.
I can't get more, and I am not going to try. The last time this happened was about 2 years ago and again this is only the 2nd time ever.

Knowing all this, I am tempted to shoot it. I have the gear for other medical issues so sanitation, proper gear, and harm reduction are about as safe as possible considering there's no such thing as 100% guarantees of course.

Everyone obviously says never do it, but considering there is no way to get more and I only got this as a band aid because I was a bit behind on my scripts, I am considering trying like half this point from a bundle that I did 9.5 of already over the past few days.

What are your thoughts? Maybe I won't even feel it considering my huge tolerance already. Again I did half this point already and then it's gone with zero chance of more.

Ultimately, I don't see a benefit.

Do what you want, but just don’t use alone. And ideally have someone who knows how to administer Nalaxone. I don’t have a problem with IV use.

I guess the "benefit" would be the experience. I have not felt any sort of euphoria because my tolerance has been so high for a decade.
There's no chance of it happening again since I have no way of getting more.
Is it kind of the same thing as the preoperative IV you are given right before surgery?
I think a lot of users here are psychonauts, this would be just for the sake of understanding what it feels like.
As mentioned, I obtain my medication legally and for a legitimate purpose so I don't worry about it becoming a habit. I don't have any way of getting more. The person I got it from no longer uses, they live hours away, and I don't know anyone else that uses. I would not try and obtain it, and even if I really wanted to try there's literally no way I would even know where or how to start.

I just happen to have the gear for a separate legitimate issue, I already did half of the only point I have left so there's minimal concern about it being too strong or something.

The only reason I even got it was to catch up on being short this month. Also, I have not had complete pain relief literally in years, so the idea of having 20 minutes or so of not being in pain is attractive, along with the possibility of experiencing something euphoric.

Of course I am trying to justify doing this, and if it is really not much different than the original euphoria I have experienced in the past or the euphoria of that 10 seconds or so right before being knocked out for surgery then maybe it's not worth it.

But if the hype has some truth to it in that it is a completely novel experience, I think I want to try it considering I doubt very much I will ever have the opportunity again.

I guess the "benefit" would be the experience.
I have never had a heroin experience benefit me in a positive way.

Feeling great for a few hours and then remembering that experience does not help you in any way or form.

if anything, it hurts you, now you'll want to recreate this experience which gave you nothing in the first place.

"one last hurrah" is the addiction talking

Opana?

Wow, congratulations, I'm even tempted to say I'm a wee bit envious...but in all honesty, if so, that's solely cuz here in the EU there's no such thing as Oxymorphone, otherwise I'd most likely had it prescribed sometime during the past years.

'Best' proper medication I could obtain was Palladone IR/XR, i.e. Hydromorphone, oc after I had Morphine and Oxycodone beforehand.

I've got it all legitimately via prescription for pain (management) therapy, so yeah, I'm sure that if Opana would have been available where i live, it wouldn't have been an issue to get me sum of it.

But anyways...

Can't understand why you wanna switch to Buprenorphine instead, cuz that stuff is nasty, well at least that's my opinion and I'm sure for you that's upon good personal cause?

So yeah, i surely won't recommend banging your dope, but if you want to experience 'the whole thing', all the lovely glory that Heroin is able to deliver, shooting that stuff is the way to go, beyond any doubt!

If you wanna take the risk/s associated with doing so, why not? It's your choice, your health and finally, your life. I do it, too, but I wouldn't advise anyone doing so, nevertheless, that's just unethical and immoral, at least!

Chasing the dragon is also a good way to get a somewhat decent, similar rush, and it's btw way less of a risk. Apart from that, plugging is surely another great ROA to consume your H, it's efficient and also a long-lasting alternative, although the chance to overdose is comparably disproportionately high, but still safer than banging the smack!

Enjoy whatever you do, but stay safe!

Thank you. It's not really the one last hurrah, I need to take stuff just not to have the pain spike my blood pressure to dangerous. I have no illusions about the fact that I am going to need stuff for a while longer. My insurance will pick up the tab for subox but I have to wait for a couple months until my appointment and even then I might need to go back if the subox doesn't relieve the pain adequately enough to control the autonomous response from my body reacting to the pain. I don't care that much about being in pain, but I can't control how it causes my body to respond.
But I think I am going to take your advice about it anyway if it's not worth it.
I understand about the idea of chasing the dragon but I also came to terms with that a decade ago and this has been the only time I considered otherwise because of how unique this situation is.

I have never had a heroin experience benefit me in a positive way.
this
Feeling great for a few hours and then remembering that experience does not help you in any way or form.
also this
if anything, it hurts you, now you'll want to recreate this experience which gave you nothing in the first place.
and finally also this.

except while it doesn't give you anything. it make take a lot from you if you give it the chance.

I didn't think about plugging it instead, that's probably a viable alternative. Especially if it is way better than sniffing. I have plugged stuff before and right now I have taken a lot of colon cleanser last few days so that's not a bad idea.
Is plugging really that much better than insufflation?
I'm only afraid of wasting the last tiny bit. I am back on track for the most part with my scripts so if it doesn't work it wouldn't be anything but a disappointment if it doesn't work.
I know there's a ton of info here on it, but real quick, is it just basically a few CCs of warm water and a small oral syringe about 2" up? And the onset is about 20 minutes and peaks at about 45,right?
If the bioavailability is even 5× as much, I should be OK if I was able to sniff 3 points without nodding, right?
Also, I just assume there's a ton of Fent in there, but if there is like meth and I am not tolerant to stims is that a huge deal or is an OD of meth not a giant concern with the small amount that's there?

I don't want to waste it, but if the plugging is at least 10 × as long it would probably be worth the gamble.

OK, I think you all talked me out of banging it.
So of the half point I have left, what do you think about plugging half of that and just sniffing the rest? Just sniff the half or plug 1/4 and sniff 1/4?

I don't think you can smoke this type. It's probably #4, I don't know that much about it but I think around here it is mostly fent and white refined stuff meant for shooting or snorting

If you could put a quick ballpark guess on duration and intensity what would you guess?
Also onset vs. Snorting?

I don't think you can smoke this type. It's probably #4, I don't know that much about it but I think around here it is mostly fent and white refined stuff meant for shooting or snorting
I never do gear when im in states i just went by the heroin we get in UK which i smoke