• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

center said:
I pop in and out, to excess and back.

Excess ... no kidding!

untitled.JPG

center said:
2.8...and I'm around. I pop in and out, to excess and back. Hello.

Well, hello then :)
Nice to meet another frequent OD'ler! I still don't know where you're from though (forum wise), or are you one of the homeless?

Uhm...I'm from OD. You just joined. I've been popping in and out for four years. Recently I've been quite active here and there, however. Send me a PM for private chatting, otherwise let's keep this on track and not derail the thread.

vanlier said:
epote said:
to make this clear, if there are baseable cuts in your cocaine NOTHING you can reasonably do will get rid of them, there is no need to add slowly the ammonia besides ph control
OK. Are lidocaine and other caines basable? Are legal pharamceuticals as Diltiazem basable? Is it possible to wash out the amphetamine base etc. with water afterwards? I guess no. So the whole procedure is a hype, that's what I fear......
oxidizing is tricky to say the least. For starters one sould use a saturated solution of KMnO4 (that is 6%). Everything sould be chiled, no more than 4C at any point so refrigerate and use an ice bath.
Great! And you add the KMnO4 solution to what? I mean you are adding this to the solved base in ether?
Great post BTW!!!

Maybe this will help:

Attachments

• solubility 3.jpg
    solubility 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,359
  • solubility 4.jpg
    solubility 4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 696
LJ gets flagged again by Loud!!!

Le Junk said:
^^^^That was it, I'm back outta here again................

Le Junk............couldn't resist! ;)
there you go again!!!!!!!! LJ!!! I gotta call illegal posting on number 1 ....Le Junk.... thats posting while on self imposed exile!!!!!! ;) really good to see ya around.... how is your better half??? things are ok with all that:) :) I pray...... yell at a brotha once in a while ....later

i found 100% acetone nail polish remover. Will that work to use in the acetone wash? or do you have to do the procedure with the epsom salt or wil that even work?

Also does anyone know what website to buy ANHYDROUS acetone? because ive found websites that sell acetone but not anhydrous acetone

Last edited:
read420 said:
i found 100% acetone nail polish remover. Will that work to use in the acetone wash? or do you have to do the procedure with the epsom salt or wil that even work?

Also does anyone know what website to buy ANHYDROUS acetone? because ive found websites that sell acetone but not anhydrous acetone

Lab equipment websites.

I've give you a hint: sometimes Anhydrous Acetone is called "Acetone NF, Anhydrous mixture".

any specific websites or does that violate the terms of bluelight? or if i can somehow get the pure acetone nail polish remover to work that would be great

read420 said:
i found pure acetone nail polish remover but the problem is it probably has water or something in it so i was wondering if i used the method with the epsom salt if it would be anhydrous acetone

but i did find this for aceton and i was wondering if this was anhydrous

http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/23027/SLA3151

Read the chemical specs. at the bottom:

Assay (C3H6O; Anhydrous Basis)

Yes.

read420 said:
i found pure acetone nail polish remover but the problem is it probably has water or something in it so i was wondering if i used the method with the epsom salt if it would be anhydrous acetone

but i did find this for aceton and i was wondering if this was anhydrous

http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/23027/SLA3151
that site will have the acetone you need.......if I were still working and washing coke.... I would not mess with hardware store chemicals......stick to the LAB supply web sites.... if you are not buying tons of any of the chemicals required to do any of the processes LJ talks about.....you will have no worry about ordering and being tracked by gov. The LAB quality chemicals are the only ones to use.... all the substitute hardware stuff will effect your end results....lots of luck:)

Most labs wont sell stuff like chloroform to joe public.
Just wondered how people get around such things?

acetone wash mostly useless

loudaudio said:
that site will have the acetone you need.......if I were still working and washing coke:)

Are you still involved with that acetone wash hype???

Nowadays its useless in 90% of the cases. Dealers and maufaturers are aware that consumers know a bit more today and they even have basable cuts you will not get out with a AB EXTRACTION NOT TO SPEAK OF AN ACETONE WASH. They are using complcated pharmaceuticals for cutting. SWIM had to do an A/B extraction twice to remove lets say 90% of a nasty basable cut. acetone is just doing nothing mostly but gives you a feeling of wrong security.

1980 is definetely over.