• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Prose life’s assurance insurance

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
No garrison of Gematria.
No return porterhouse portion.

Orient orphans back-page, backpacking across schools that should have opened April 2021.

The state of unions mock, 10 million miles per day. Lateness of the hour, turned latest update.

World war 37 bucks into a night of needed food. suffocating bill’s gate of hell.

Rambling ramen noodles, not for sale, grab a few. tittering drinks of slow sushi.

Kamikaze conundrum,
falling flailing frenzy of communism.
She took off, off one at a time...

Twice twisted,
Thrice relentless.

Last edited:
Word play on mock 10 hypersonic nuclear warhead missiles. Currently the only country in the entire world that has Mock 10 weapons is Russia.

The rest of the world has mock 5 at best. USA our fastest defenses are 20 years behind schedule and the payload expiration date on many USA defenses is 2023...mock 10 is 14,000 miles per hour mock 3 is 6,000 miles per hour.

Never in USA history has a sitting president never answered the red bat phone from Russia in the White House Oval Office. 😳

A Garrison is the collective term for any body of troops stationed in a particular location, originally to guard it.

The term now often applies to certain facilities that constitute a military base or fortified military headquarters.

jewish gematria numeric system figures out the anti messiah’s name, porterhouse stake.
No state of the union address yet, the United Nothings in a state of anarchy.

UN and global armies looking for ways to tip all into premature WW3.

Bill gates wants to use food as a weapon. Chicken grown in a lab from your own cheek swab 🧪 🤮
Pass the Soylent Green? 🤢

I predict that this summer 2021 mass death starts. The injections are Mutagenic in nature with aborted fetal tissue as well as other abominations that will tear apart the host DNA into mutant RNA

Among many things in my brain 🧠 on this topic. Deagle report projected 2/3 humans die by 2025 in the USA.

After all the “powers that be” and the “devils that are” see humans as useless eaters. Reducing your carbon footprint 👣 is anti human pro mutagenic.

And my brain needs some afterburners ☹️🤪🙄🥊

Last edited:
Gives me a system of a down type vibe when reading it.. they are one of my favourite bands, good job