• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Life Means Nothing and is Going Nowhere. Somebody prove me wrong. Please.

Me too, so friggin sick of it. I will say though one of the things in the Bible that made sense was this:

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. John 12:25

I see so many people trying for power and wealth at any expense. I think that scripture covers them. Staking their claim as if this is permanent. Me personally can not stand this life but have hope there is a state of being better than we have now. But Nature made it so we at least have Death as a way out regardless if it is total nothingness or continued consciousness. Thank you Mother Nature

Yes a trip helps sort things out Nznity. :)
Fuck wealth and materialistic stuff bruv, I'm 28 years old but my health is badddd.
I see for example those ignorant as fuck "ISLAND BOYS"....OMG, they care so much about their jewelry, if their watches got enough 🧊 ICE, their earrings, etc. You know what? Those kids gotttt a long fucking road because they don't know how to appreciate life.
Errhhh, I'm not starving, I'm young 27(turning 28 in August) but my health is fucking ravaged. So wtf do I do with a golden Chain? With a fucking Rolex with diamonds on it( which is an stupid move btw, it just devaluates the watch. monkeys like it)but what do I do with a watch that is worth more than my house or idk... if I got no fucking good health? U could throw a fucking million dollars In Benjaminsss(bill of 100$)covering all my bed to the top so u couldn't see me but I couldn't care less. Why? Cause I can't fucking walk.
The most important thing in this life is health, without it things become meaningless. I've been bedridden for a year and a half and despite all the complex PTSD I've acquired. I don't care about material stuff anymore, I'm more into non tangible or stuff that has emotional value(4 me) stuff. I'm more Into emotions,sentiments, if my best friends visit me, if my family still cares about me.....don't get me wrong, material stuff is important to survive but after experiencing all of this, I care more about my family, my friends and things that are priceless like a fucking hug from my brother, telling me he's sorry cause he didn't take my addiction that seriously before .Well I don't wanna go deeper, that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Fuck wealth and materialistic stuff bruv, I'm 28 years old but my health is badddd.
I see for example those ignorant as fuck "ISLAND BOYS"....OMG, they care so much about their jewelry, if their watches got enough 🧊 ICE, their earrings, etc. You know what? Those kids gotttt a long fucking road because they don't know how to appreciate life.
Errhhh, I'm not starving, I'm young 27(turning 28 in August) but my health is fucking ravaged. So wtf do I do with a golden Chain? With a fucking Rolex with diamonds on it( which is an stupid move btw, it just devaluates the watch. monkeys like it)but what do I do with a watch that is worth more than my house or idk... if I got no fucking good health? U could throw a fucking million dollars In Benjaminsss(bill of 100$)covering all my bed to the top so u couldn't see me but I couldn't care less. Why? Cause I can't fucking walk.
The most important thing in this life is health, without it things become meaningless. I've been bedridden for a year and a half and despite all the complex PTSD I've acquired. I don't care about material stuff anymore, I'm more into non tangible or stuff that has emotional value(4 me) stuff. I'm more Into emotions,sentiments, if my best friends visit me, if my family still cares about me.....don't get me wrong, material stuff is important to survive but after experiencing all of this, I care more about my family, my friends and things that are priceless like a fucking hug from my brother, telling me he's sorry cause he didn't take my addiction that seriously before .Well I don't wanna go deeper, that's my 2 cents.
P.S: @JackARoe nice quote from the Bible m8

Somebody provide me wrong, pls
Let's flip it.

Externally life may be going nowhere in particular, but what about your life internally? How can anything external (like me) to your inner life prove.. anything.. about your internal life? Only you know the terrain of that.

I'm goofing, and i'm not OP

I currently have a lucky charm against existential dread after working through so much living my whole life in it basically

Let's flip it.

Externally life may be going nowhere in particular, but what about your life internally? How can anything external (like me) to your inner life prove.. anything.. about your internal life? Only you know the terrain of that.

So my actual question is: Would you prefer to be provided wrong, or to be provided wrong? 😁

Beyond all that nonsense, i agree with your advice. It radiates self-confidence. A simple solution to a seemingly complex problem where impossible duties of cognition are actually just a symptom of feelings. Almost everyone knows things like this. The doing is the hard part. The timing and patience required provoke mental mastery, unless i'm mistaken.

For me, dissociatives can enhance the ability to find that zone - but probably need to be balanced by physical discipline such as strength training in order to avoid addictive vibes, since the drug effect is pleasurable and in a way not challenging at all despite being spiritually effective.

Last edited:

these types of idiots just don't understand life and think they can live as a meme forever, burn out way quicker than my generation of rappers

now they're just broke, in massive debt and soon can't even get a real world job or career because their faces are fucked up with dumbass tattoos only a teenager would think is cool

they made their entire life into a meme for the views and forgot to think about how memes are trendy for a few months then are forgotten

how could anyone look at this and think "talent"? they're like a living, walking xanax bar... something to take and then forget about instantly rofl

so cringe this is considered a "freestyle"...? people don't even know what freestyle means anymore, this is just two dumbasses in a pool who look like they got mixed in with the laundry and swished around for a bit

Last edited:
I believe life has no meaning apart from that which we choose to give it. I don't think there's a grand design. This does not mean I discount the concept of there being a divine element to the universe, but even if such were proven one way or another, how would it make our existence more or less meaningful? Why should we be here FOR something, some greater purpose? What if the 'meaning' of existence is the experience in and of itself -?

"The purpose of the whole thing is to BE the whole thing." - Terry Pratchett

This is a pretty nihilistic view, and I dont know if you did this on purpose, but you more or less quoted Nietzsche by saying God abbondaned you, Nietzsche said God is dead...

Life is precisely due to the fact that we all die so special, if we would live forever LIFE would lose its value...

You say right and wrong doesn't really mean something (which also brings me to Nietzsche, beyond good and evil), but that's not true... So you see the church views morals as something divine, but actually its deeply connected with how our nature works - if we would not have certain moral laws that are funded on values etc... Then we would not be able to live together, right and wrong are Essential for our succesful survival as a species, and if the meaning of life would simply be to gain the most Joy for yourself,.our society would collapse...

And in restrictions we find real freedom and possibilities, its a principle that is deeply embedded in the nature of things that everything consists out of Opposites, cause Opposites are two extreme aspects of the same thing, let us concider playing a game, we can only play a game if there are some rules that say what we can do and what not, this are restrictions, but only cause of these restrictions we create the freedom and possibiliyies to play a game...

Now we know that right and wrong is Essential for our survival, how can we find higher meaning in applying right and wrong? We can find higher meaning in restricting ourselves to create for every single human being the uttermost possibilities to reach his full potential and this in the most human way possible, and this is of such importance to create these conditions in life that In restricting ourselves to do so, we find true freedom and the greatest value...

This is a way to find higher meaning in things...

Last edited:
i am in pain.
and life means everything when i am not hurting from pain. so when i am not life CAN have meaning
you know what i mean.
Yeah, pain teaches u everything in life. All kinds of pain....accidents,sickness, lost of relatives, etc. Pain teaches us what harms us, tho the human being is the only ANIMAL that does the same dumb stuff over and over even tho it may be harmful too us....
We are fkn weird creatures indeed, very complex but lovely beings in an odd way aswell :3

C'mon if life means nothing then we would be able to kill ourselves right now. And if you don't agree with that then you are saying living is worth it for some reason.

I actually do not believe anyone when they flat out say life is meaningless. They can say they are still searching for meaning and that in itself has meaning.

Whenever someone asks me what happens after death the only thing I can say is I don't know, I am still alive. One thing I do know, actions are profoundly important and we get some abilities to do things over in a time/space plane. Each day is like a new life. We go over the day before and correct sometimes. We all follow little meaning all day long.

As far as a plan, Nature has a fascinating way of carrying out what it needs to. A seed grows to a tree. That is a pretty big plan to me. Complete with a blueprint.

I may be wrong but I thought that nihilism is what exists before Judeo-Christianity, Judeo-Christian civilization provided meaning to life that a nihilistic society could not provide, Judeo-Christian civilization was or now is at an impasse because Judeo-Christianity can no longer effectively address the ills of affluence and individualism brought about by Judeo-Christian civilization, hence 'God is dead'.

these types of idiots just don't understand life and think they can live as a meme forever, burn out way quicker than my generation of rappers

now they're just broke, in massive debt and soon can't even get a real world job or career because their faces are fucked up with dumbass tattoos only a teenager would think is cool

they made their entire life into a meme for the views and forgot to think about how memes are trendy for a few months then are forgotten

how could anyone look at this and think "talent"? they're like a living, walking xanax bar... something to take and then forget about instantly rofl

so cringe this is considered a "freestyle"...? people don't even know what freestyle means anymore, this is just two dumbasses in a pool who look like they got mixed in with the laundry and swished around for a bit

That was traumatic. What island are they from? Hopefully it'll be underwater soon.

They need some lessons from Jonah from Tonga 😎

i am in pain.
and life means everything when i am not hurting from pain. so when i am not life CAN have meaning
you know what i mean.

Sometimes when I'm in physical pain (like right now my mouth is killing me after smoking meth) I can get actual pain relief from music. But I have to hit exactly the "right note" and it often takes me quite a while. I can't just think "oh yeah I always like that song", put it on, and feel better.

Also laughter. But music takes the cake when I find something that gels with my vibe.