• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Liquid GHB do's and don'ts

Why's that? Just curious.

I have only done GHB never GBL or 14b, but, naturally since the latter are easier to source I've always been curious.

The fact that GHB is not euphoric or libido inducing for me always stopped me. :'( honestly breaks my heart some people get that effect and I do not :'( the way some people describe GHB it sounds like the perfect drug in existence for me - but it's not :(

Oh damn snafu sorry to hear that, I know others like that also.

I get very 'charged' up and pretty horny. Its a great combination to have with meth/amphetamines.

1,4- I love the taste and love getting frozen bottles at room temp. I find the effect more clean and less messy as well. Still blowing out, or overdosing, is a fine line between the two.

I have only done GHB never GBL or 14b, but, naturally since the latter are easier to source I've always been curious.

The fact that GHB is not euphoric or libido inducing for me always stopped me. :'( honestly breaks my heart some people get that effect and I do not :'( the way some people describe GHB it sounds like the perfect drug in existence for me - but it's not :(
GHB really was the perfect drug in existence for me, until it stopped working and the side-effects took over ;-(.

Don't abuse it, find your perfect dose and then it's a better high than opioids/opiates imo. Sex is just too good on it.

It's all about the sweet spot and mixing it with amphets. Half a ML too much and your asleep. Not enough and your just high. I've had such variable effects from G.

didn't know that so its taken off big time in sydney of late.

you recon that's due to its chill nature and lock downs social distancing kind of killing the coke dance amphet

scene

didn't know that so its taken off big time in sydney of late.

you recon that's due to its chill nature and lock downs social distancing kind of killing the coke dance amphet

scene
I don’t feel the G is popular with the Sydney coke scene (more Eastern and Northern suburbs) but more a thing with the meth folks (more Western Suburbs). But I don’t mix that much with coke people so I could be wrong.

ye there doing the old fantasy trick mixing the two and fucking for days.

that's nothing new and was going to grow in numbers as others found it so natural progression.

the shortages and changes in distribution and demand due to covid is something I find very interesting.

the prices where I am went all over the place and even when supply to the wholesale end was fixed

the prices still were out of wack.

how this happened I am not sure as it is not normal for these groups to work together and keep pricing.

they are in competition so a very big question is left in my mind of how?

Prices of drugs in Australia seem to stay pretty high through cartel like behaviour at the top of the different supply chains. Whether it’s the asians, the lebanese or the bikies. I have no idea whether they negotiate directly to set prices or everyone just tacitly agree no trying to take market share through discounting.

I’m no G expert but I do know more and more folks are synthesizing it from GABA when years back it was made via other routes.

GHB/GBL made from GABA can have impurities in it which give one a headache and other nasty symptoms, plus could be carcinogenic if not purified properly as well.

This may be why it feels different.

-GC
first time i tried it i had heaps of foul symptoms. smelling it gave youa a headspiin even? Probably the variant your talking about??? :)

Can I ask what blowing out feels like? Are you still aware or is it unconsciousness?
Oh damn snafu sorry to hear that, I know others like that also.

I get very 'charged' up and pretty horny. Its a great combination to have with meth/amphetamines.

1,4- I love the taste and love getting frozen bottles at room temp. I find the effect more clean and less messy as well. Still blowing out, or overdosing, is a fine line between the two.

Can I ask what blowing out feels like? Are you still aware or is it unconsciousness?
Taking too much GHB is just lights out. For me 5ml is fine, I don't black out, but 6ml and I will lose consciousness quickly. Some GHB is dosed differently as well.

lights out like a light switch

then you wake up on the floor 5 hours later

What drug would cause someone to feel paralysed but still aware of surroundings?
Taking too much GHB is just lights out. For me 5ml is fine, I don't black out, but 6ml and I will lose consciousness quickly. Some GHB is dosed differently as well.

lights out like a light switch

then you wake up on the floor 5 hours later

What drug would cause someone to feel paralysed but still aware of surroundings?
ummmmmmm kind of a creepy question lol :unsure: (edit: NVM, is this regarding your first thread about being drugged?)

succinylcholine is used for this purpose

I don't think there are any recreational drugs that can do that... some exotic psychedelic mushrooms are known to sometimes cause temporary paralysis without loss of consciousness but they're also a bit toxic

Most "date rape" drugs will cause the person to become mostly unconscious and/or completely amnesiac. Paralytic drugs, at least the ones used in anesthesia, typically do not cause that (because it would cause dangerous CNS depression) in conjunction with the other drugs they use).

Last edited:
A very high dose of ketamine can have a similar effect to what you mentioned.
Others are atracurium, cisatracurium, mivacurium, rocuronium, succinylcholine, and vecuronium.

A very high dose of ketamine can have a similar effect to what you mentioned.
Others are atracurium, cisatracurium, mivacurium, rocuronium, succinylcholine, and vecuronium.
Wow .. never heard of any of these except for ket
Can all of them be put in a bong to smoke with weed?

Wow .. never heard of any of these except for ket
Can all of them be put in a bong to smoke with weed?
I have actually had that effect from smoking extremely strong weed. It was a long time ago but I was lights out and immobile but conscious of all the sounds and talking around me. Just as ‘shut-in’ syndrome is described.