• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

List of FREE Chemistry Databases

MDPVagrant

Bluelighter
The following is derived from a site I found, and I will be adding more as I run across them. All links have been checked/verified as of this posting. There were 26 links as of the initial post.

The List:
General Information:
Edits: (2 Oct - SLAC CAS Lookup added, general info category added, post prettied up).

Note - all links posted here are for informational purposes only, and to my knowledge do not contain information related to sources. Any source information available on the websites above is purely a result of my inattention, and removal of the link(s) involved would be appreciated.

Last edited:
NP... if the ops like this, maybe they will make it a sticky.

Last edited:
^ I would say they should. Nice post man, a bunch of useful shit. Much appreciated!

its stuck, until we get bored with it :)
feel free to add more databases, but please don't clutter the thread with 'this is cool' or 'thanks' posts.

I've been looking through some of the sites, but I wasn't able to find any useful thermodynamic data. Do any of you have good suggestions to where I can find a database that contains thermodynamic data for various compounds?

I'm pretty sure I have that paper. I don't think there was anything particularly useful in it, though. I'm guessing this is a mylan-fentanyl extraction search?

I have access to whichever online journals Berkeley subscribes to.
I'm happy to fetch and send...

^ I'm at a different school in the UC system. We probably have the same access. The journals the UC system provides are incredible; not once have I ever been unable to find an article, either online on in print, and I've looked for some very random things. God bless the UC journal database.
=D

http://www.iuphar-db.org

International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology database of neurotransmitter receptors and ion channels with lots of info on ligands, binding affinities, etc. Not in the OP. Free, I've spend many many hours browsing it.