• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long term MDMA abusers, do you think it causes permanent damage / depression?

IV mdma?? Why not just take powder or pill.

Much safer
When I banged crank, injecting MDA was considered the holy grail of rushes. I never got to try it, not due to lack of trying. MDA was common when I was in high school in the 70's and then became a scarce thing which occasionally appeared.

Last edited:
did it become scare when crack turned up on the scene?
No. Way before that. In high school people would buy grams for 30$-40$ and cap it up into 2$ hits. You really needed 2-3 hits, but that depended on the dealer of course.

It disappeared for years early/mid 70's and then occasionally appeared in grams for $100 or so. You did "dimes" instead of "hits".

The earlier days of it may have been a midwestern phenomenon. I moved here from the Boston area in my high school days and they never heard of MDA up there at the time. Plus, I may have read that somewhere, but that's AFAIR for sure.

When I banged crank, injecting MDA was considered the holy grail of rushes. I never got to try it, not due to lack of trying. MDA was common when I was in high school in the 70's and then became a scarce thing which occasionally appeared.

Did you try it in the 70’s?

-GC

Did you try it in the 70’s?

-GC
A couple times in high school (class of '73) and a few times later on in life, after it had become less common. I've never had MDMA.

In high school, I was more interested in LSD. Later on, I was always on the look out for it and wished it was around more.
It's likely that I actually lucked out as to that since I never did it enough to be "burnt out" on it. That was not known as to being an issue back then.

You quickly see it consume people once they are using mdma 2-3 nights a week, years down the road they are fried with major depression. Just use mdma responsibility and everything is fine
I can attest to this, it took less than 3 months of use like that to damn near kill me mentally