• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time drug user new member

Smokeymcbongwater

Bluelighter
I used to read this site years ago when everyone called themselves SWIM. I never really liked that but I haven’t seen it so figured I would join.

Anyway I mostly use THC and it’s analogues and psychedelics like mushrooms DMT LSD and it’s analogues. I tried 4-PRO-DMT a few weeks ago and yesterday experienced 4-HO-MET for the first time.

I really like psychedelics and struggle with alcoholism I have been sober 3 days from alcohol the psychedelics really help me not use. I have experienced breakthrough doses of mushrooms with harmala alkaloids and from harmala and 4-ACO-DMT. I have used deliriants in the past but now avoid them. I hope to be of use to the community here and will try my best to answer everything as accurately and truthfully as I can. Much love :)

Welcome to BL

You remind me of myself, after my dance with hard drugs the last 10 years have been mostly alcohol, cannabinoids and various psychedelics.

Which cannabinoids do you enjoy the most? Personally I love THC-P

I like THC-P a lot but truthfully I miss real bud it’s so expensive I can’t afford it I mostly use delta 8 but I sometimes smell someone’s joint or something and I miss the taste mostly. Some vape carts are nice but I dab unflavored distillate to save money. I use about 28 grams a month.

Some kinda code to not establish guilt I guess. Idk I’m not really doing anything terrible I don’t think I should have to hide my identity.

I used to read this site years ago when everyone called themselves SWIM. I never really liked that but I haven’t seen it so figured I would join.

Anyway I mostly use THC and it’s analogues and psychedelics like mushrooms DMT LSD and it’s analogues. I tried 4-PRO-DMT a few weeks ago and yesterday experienced 4-HO-MET for the first time.

I really like psychedelics and struggle with alcoholism I have been sober 3 days from alcohol the psychedelics really help me not use. I have experienced breakthrough doses of mushrooms with harmala alkaloids and from harmala and 4-ACO-DMT. I have used deliriants in the past but now avoid them. I hope to be of use to the community here and will try my best to answer everything as accurately and truthfully as I can. Much love :)
We don’t use SWIM here bc it’s total bullshit. Haven’t since I became a member nearly 20 years ago.

Anyway, welcome! You’ve got a solid username. Would love to see you in Drug Culture or anywhere else!

Welcome to BL

You remind me of myself, after my dance with hard drugs the last 10 years have been mostly alcohol, cannabinoids and various psychedelics.

Which cannabinoids do you enjoy the most? Personally I love THC-P
THC-P, I’m glad I left the weed game when I did, got away from well grown chronic to synthetics n isolates, I remember when weed was thought to be ok “cause it’s just a plant brahhh god gave it to us” now the industry has turned it into crack, I kind of wish it stayed illegal, funny when I was supporting NORML fighting for legalization all the old heads were totally against legalization, I get it now

Actually THC-P is usually sold in low concentrations I had 1MG gummies and a 15% THC-P 80% Delta 8 THC cart and it’s not strong enough I am going to buy more. However I wish they would legalize the plant it doesn’t make sense.