• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Looking for a Solid Acetone Wash Tek I Can Use?

Fah_Q

Greenlighter
I’ve come across some pretty funky but interesting batch of Fentanyl which the plug says was “Damaged During Transport” but I think is either some sort of weird RC Opioid or just a Fentanyl Analogue that No one in this part of town has come across yet..

It’s Beige to Light and Even Dark Brown in color. However the weird thing is it has this weird aroma of A chemical yet Fish type Smell and after you hit it you get a really good and strong body high (which is abnormal considering most fentanyl I smoke usually only leaves me with a head high).

Another weird aspect of the stuff is after taking a few hits this stuff will leave you with the weirdest Fish / Cardboard / Closet Moth Ball Type After Taste, that comes on slow but lingers and won’t go away for a while.

It also has a slight throat burn and will also leave you with a pretty weird head ache after smoking it for a while which something else I would like to be eliminated if possible..

Now like I said I’m not 100% confident what this drug might actually be but after testing it with Fentanyl strips it comes back positive for fentanyl but is definitely an analogue I’ve never seen or experienced before..

Like I said the plug claims that it was caused by it getting wet during transport but I highly doubt this and think it’s something that either went wrong during synthesis or is a new type of cut that just didn’t work out to well and that they are now stuck with…

I’ve been doing some research on different ways to wash Fentanyl in order to get rid of the Horrible Smell and Fish / Moth Ball After Taste but can’t seem to find any kind of Tek online which seems reliable or something that a person could do in an at home clandestine setting vs a lab..

One promising lead I found however was that of doing an acid wash which looked pretty interesting but most the information out there was using it for a cocaine wash and had nothing to do with Fentanyl..

Would this Tek be the same no matter what the substance was you were trying to ultimately separate from certain cuts or would mixing Fentanyl with Acetone just end up wasting the Fentanyl you poured in there?

I also have some left over Naptha from a DMT Extraction I did not to long ago and saw someone mention on either here or Blue light that Naptha can also be used to do a wash on Fentanyl but provided no other information or Tek on how to do so

So if anyone out there has any knowledge or knows a way to do what I’m talking about or even knows a good acetone or Naptha Tek for washing it please point me in the right direction and I will be forever Greatful!

Thank You