Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + Nitrous - Experienced - A complete spiritual awakening

Killertom3

Greenlighter
images
LSD + Nitrous - A complete spiritual awakening

About me: I’m an experienced user of acid, regularly use in micro doses for working/creating music and higher doses for going deep.

Last night I had the most mind blowing spiritual experience I’ve ever had on LSD. It was a complete spiritual awakening which has changed my life,

I started my night by taking 2 drops of pure acid, playing some of my favourite music and putting some visual videos on YouTube.. As the acid began to kick in an hour later I started to practice some breathing exercises, letting the acid get in all around my body. Now, I remembered I had 3 nitrous canisters left over from a previous trip. Feeling that the acid had really reached a nice peak I decided now was the time to give them a try.. this is when the magic happened.

I loaded the nitrous into the dispenser, put my body into a sitting position and inhaled the nitrous directly from the dispenser. I closed my eyes and held in the nitrous, holding my breath and not letting out any air. This is when a blue drum/circular disc appeared in front of me. Low humming noises reverberated in my ears, sounding like chanting. Almost as if I had experienced this before, my body matched its vibrations with the drum. The drum then synchronised with my vibrations and breathing and suddenly came alive, the blue lights raising into the air. Chanting and praying noises suddenly started echoing all around me, growing louder as the blue light of the drum went higher and higher. At this point the light became so bright and powerful, my whole body was tingling and felt like electricity was going through me. Now the chanting became deafeningly loud, I heard all kinds of praying noises, from all different religions. The blue light suddenly blasted through into the stars and took my soul with it, the praying erupted into massive cheering. I had this indescribable feeling as if I was returning home, as if this was the moment I was waiting for my whole life. As I slowly came back to my body a face appeared in the light and seemed to smile at me, before fading away.

When I came back to my self I had the most intense vibrations I’d ever experienced, my body was glowing and I felt such intense emotions I began to cry. The whole experience felt so intense and like I had stumbled upon some kind of universal secret by using the acid/nitrous with breathwork to trick my body into undergoing a nirvanic awakening. It felt like it was a test and if I passed it I would raise my consciousness to the next level. To confirm the whole experience I did another nitrous, seeing the exact same blue drum and chanting noises. But this time I was unable to remember how to properly align my breathing and vibrations with the drum, and couldn’t get the blue light to properly synchronise and failed the (test?). After an hour contemplating on how I did it the first time I went in again with my last nitrous, and actually managed to succeed in passing the test, elevating my soul into the stars one last time where I saw a beautiful light entity.

After this whole experience I was left in complete shock and awe. It was so spiritually profound and was beyond any kind of trip I’ve had before. The blue drum experience felt like I ascended to the next level of consciousness. My mind has this crazy sense of calm and clarity since the experience, and my body feels different. I’m curious to try this trip again and see if I can experience it one more time. Perhaps breathwork is the key to sending us to the next level of consciousness and the LSD/acid are tools which can give us the required energy and vibrations to get there.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_nitrous
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual
roacode_inhaled