• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] First time LSD

dont try it alone...make sure you have a sober sitter at least...
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

wot, even if im at his house when his mum and dad are in?
this might upset me a bit
p.s. im only thinking of taking half a bloter
[This message has been edited by impulsive_state (edited 30 September 2001).]

For the first time doing acid,its a good idea to have a trip sitter.If you havent got somewhere to go,without parents etc about,then wait till another day.Whats the rush?
------------------
Today The ithchytriggafinganigga
says.......

yeah, your right, fuck it. i can wait.
hey you know that song in the shop in human-trafic, is it avalible for download anywhere?
the one by the itchytriggafingatiggaz?
------------------
I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose. :(

Read my trip report in Trip Reports to get a good idea of what it "can" be like if you trip alone.
redface.gif
Not very fun for me and I doubt I will ever do it again
------------------
[email protected]
AIM: flare181
Yahoo: Flare818

First time i did acid, i did it alone in my room. No problems at all...

interacting with people gives flavor to an acid trip...what's a roller coaster without drops and loops??

Impulsive state,im not sure where that song can be downloaded,but its definetely on vinyl.
------------------
Today The ithchytriggafinganigga
says.......
[This message has been edited by [u.k neuronauticals inc] (edited 02 October 2001).]

yeah ive done it on my own 3 times and for most of the time i was alone a the other 2 times i did it, ive had good and bad experiances though my last time i think has put me off doing it alone and maybe altogether, although i love acid

Tripping alone on acid has got to be one of the deepest, most introspective experiences there is (I personally love it, and am actually doing it at this momment
wink.gif
)- however, I do not recommend it for the beginner.
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

I took acid the first two times by myself - only a half a tab each. It was nice and whatever - it's definately a different trip that when you take it with your friends who want to party. I've taken it many times since then by myself in slightly larger doses.
I guess what it comes down to is how strong are you mentally? It's a really tough question to answer and it was for me and everything was fine with me as I would honestly suspect it is for most people.

Tripping alone on acid has got to be one of the deepest, most introspective experiences there is (I personally love it, and am actually doing it at this momment )- however, I do not recommend it for the beginner.
How do you trip like that? Meditation? I'm interested in having deep experiences like you described. Acid is mainly a party/chillen drug for me, but if could have some kind of spiritual/introspective trip, I would trip alone.

first time i ate mushrooms was alone in my room.. it was one of the most instense, awesome journies i had ever been on..

How do you trip like that? Meditation? I'm interested in having deep experiences like you described. Acid is mainly
a party/chillen drug for me, but if could have some kind of spiritual/introspective trip, I would trip alone.
A lot has to do with why you are tripping in the first place. If you view LSD as a party/chilling drug (I don't honestly see how) then that's all you are going to get. If you show some respect for the substance, have some instruction from someone wise or perhaps even a good philosophy book, go into the experience seeking knowledge, and take a high enough dose, LSD may reveal more to you than just pretty visuals.
A lot also has to do with the personality of the user. Those that genuinely are seekers of knowledge and thinkers are going to get more from LSD than people who's most important contribution to humanity is providing the exchange of CO2 for O2.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

JMO, but maybe someone who can't even spell "blotter" should hang onto those few struggling brain cells

Everytime i trip, i'm alone at some point in the night. Frankly, i like being alone. I'm one of those characters who loves to go through the most fucked up mind altering trips. I really don't like visual trips as much, b/c it messes with my head to much(ha..go figure). The second time i tripped i took 4 jellies(damn good ones too!!) and i went on a walk by myself for about an 1.5-2 hours. It was nuts, all i can remember is that i thought i was the resurrected body of christ fighting against the hellish evils of society. Granted it was 2:30 in the morning, and there were no "evils" lurking about...i still thought i was setting forth on that spiritual journey to bannish evil from the earth... WHAT A HELLISH NIGHTMARE IT WAS!!! I LOVED IT!!!
------------------
"A great discovery solves a great problem but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of every problem. Your problem may be modest; but if it challenges your curiosity and brings into play your inventive faculties, and if you solve it by your own means, you may experience the tension and enjoy the triumph of discovery." -George Polya
AIM: Eye8ZanX

Thinking of Using LSD for the First Time!! What's it like?

Going to Vegas Mid January with 3-4 buddies. Can't score E so I'm thinking of dropin'acid and have never done so. What's it like? I want to be social, will it help or hurt? How much should I take? Just some overview please.

come'on now... dont be lazy :Þ there is a serach button on this board n there are websites such as erowid.net n lycaeum.org.
dont be lazy and expect other people to do the work for you.
lsd is amazing. Consider yourself lucky if you really can get good quaility acid right now... Id almost kill for some.